Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Community Manager

Default DDO Post-Downtime Events, Sales, Bonuses, and FAQ - 3/9/19

Hello everyone!

Once again, we do wish to apologize for the lengthy downtime we recently experienced. This message will serve as a singular location to learn more about where we sit for bonuses, events, sales, and more.

First off, anyone with outstanding billing questions or in need of purchase and account assistance can contact Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

The Anniversary Event has been extended through March 20th.

Last week's DDO Store sale has expired. This week's planned DDO Store sale is now live, and will be extended to last for the regular sales duration. Meanwhile, next week's sales will begin on Thursday as normal.

The current sale:

Honor Your Guild!
    Get 20% off:
    Astral Shards
    Guild Renown Elixirs
    50% off Guild Charters
    50% off Guild Airship Beacons

Finally, we wanted to let you know that we are working to put together a package of things to say thank you for being patient with us as we've worked through various data center-related issues in recent days. NOTE: None of the following Coupon Codes, DDO Points, or VIP time extensions have yet been granted or made. We will provide more information in the coming days, probably early next week.

All players will receive:

+10% Heroic and Epic XP through Wednesday, March 13th
    Double Daily Dice through Wednesday, March 13th
    A Coupon Code for 3 Excellent Experience Elixirs and a Raider’s Reward Box

UPDATE: The Coupon Code is now available! COUPON CODE: REWARD2019 - 1/Account - available to redeem through April 30th, 2019

Additionally, VIP players will receive:

A VIP subscription time extension.
    250 DDO Points automatically granted to their account if they have logged in during the previous 30 days.

Premium players who have logged in during the previous 30 days will receive:

250 DDO Points

UPDATE: The 250 DDO Points have been automatically added to qualifying players' accounts. We continue to work to deliver the additional four days of VIP time to some affected accounts.

Please be patient as we work to deliver these items. Thank you again for being here.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 03-21-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar

That is actually extremely generous and I've been as grumpy as they come about the downtime. Good on you guys to be honest
    - Founder -
    : DemonSaints of Orien :

Intha - Rituals - Skyquake - Diesektor - Nephlym

Thank you for all that you and all the members of SSG do.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

That is generous, thanks!

What's the bday code for this week's cosmetic cloak? I'm looking forward to making my second selection.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Please don't make it time limited compensation (the % boost etc) - a few of us find it hard to play during the week so Friday and sat is when we get out DDO in and will not necessarily be able to take advantage of anything offered until this Wed. - please consider starting it on Fri through Sun next week or from now through until Sun.
    ~ Crimson Eagles of Khyber ~
    ~ Melianny ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Meliambit ~ Mellant ~ Melimenace ~ Melangst ~

Thumbs up

thank you for the offered compensation, that's what a serious company should do.

...kobolds won't forget!

ty CORDOVAN for this post....appreciated the updates you postd on the "current progress" as you all workd on Data Center....and , HOLY COW!! this is a great pkg of stuff you guys are doing , I must say that all these yrs the DDO Team has ALWAYS appropriately "gifted" the Players and I've always felt grateful for that , sure at times I've felt it was a lil much but thats why I've always liked you all for doing it anyway ....thats why I'm still here and LOVING this Game still today and totally looking forward for the plannd Additions coming and even the unexplaind SURPRISES you have periodicly done.

p.s. ty TEAM for all work these last 3-ish days

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Please don't make it time limited compensation (the % boost etc) - a few of us find it hard to play during the week so Friday and sat is when we get out DDO in and will not necessarily be able to take advantage of anything offered until this Wed. - please consider starting it on Fri through Sun next week or from now through until Sun.
    our goal is to make sure that people get to have the bonuses whether they're a week day player or a weekend player, we'll situate the end date for that. first priority was getting things available and having stuff to give, we'll get the dates sorted out. (Also you're going to see some out dated sales banners that claim the sale is ending sooner than it is, working on that too).

Community Member

This will be the first time i have no complaints about compesation and extended downtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    There is no shortage of content in this game for the weakest 5% of players.

For most content, they have three difficulties designed solely for them, Casual, Normal and Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Additionally, VIP players will receive:

A VIP subscription time extension.
    250 DDO Points automatically granted to their account if they have logged in during the previous 30 days.
    My VIP subscription had 2 days left and expired during the downtime. I was in the process of doing a TR on those final 2 days to make use of the VIP benefits.

Will I be eligible for the VIP subscription extension?
    Dorian

That's quite generous of you guys; thank you. Glad to be back online.

Smile nice

Thankyou for all the work and putting this all together.. :-)
    ~ Littlemama Whooopass ~
    MysticMountain DragonRiders
    My Twitch.tv
    Sarlona

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Thank you very much for the genorosity!

And for the strong work!

However I was sad to have seen so many nasty comments on FB and Twitter from folks. I was rather hoping for bans on some of them nasty grams and I'm embarsed for all of humanity.

I understand the nature of the work and processes. Thank you again for taking care of my favorite pastime!

With love and respect,

Liv

Thank you! I'm glad that the servers are back up.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    What's the bday code for this week's cosmetic cloak? I'm looking forward to making my second selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    My VIP subscription had 2 days left and expired during the downtime. I was in the process of doing a TR on those final 2 days to make use of the VIP benefits.

Will I be eligible for the VIP subscription extension?
    I would assume customer service would take care of you. Please contact Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Thanks, Devs. I know you guys had (may be still having) a long week. Take care.

Thank you for the extra time and bonuses, I'm very glad to be back in game again. ^_^

One's words, be they bitter or sweet, tells the substance of one's heart.

To the whole SSG Team: Your hard work for our benefit is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Memnir; 03-09-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post

Week 2 code = STORMREAVER

They added it on the celebration page https://www.ddo.com/en/news/celebrat...th-anniversary

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast