Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Make our banks (and heck maybe even our inventory) look like the Auction House with a sub-section for every type of item.
    ^This..
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

BtC storage space, and it's not even close.

Bank tr cache lag etc. It is the one and biggest thing for me that is really lacking 2018.

Make it searchable whole account.
    make it searchable lvl- vise.
    Make it easy and smart and lagfree.

To look for items for over 10-20 mins sometimes. Its not so good.

This is my no1 improvement of the game.

Othervise it is AWESOME we get so many good quests each of the last updates. :-)

Put Lynnabel in charge. She can reign over SSG like Lolth reigns over the Demonweb. With her ruthless, gamer focussed approach she will drive them to excellence. Nothing less than perfection will do.
    She will launch an aggressive new marketing campaign to reap new players.
    With a brilliant grasp of business synergy, SSG will partner with an airship company, providing DDO/steampunk adventure holidays aboard airships named such as The Mad Orc's Revenge, Artificer's Arbalest, Kobold Memory ...

Thus shall it be.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDubh View Post
    Put Lynnabel in charge. She can reign over SSG like Lolth reigns over the Demonweb. With her ruthless, gamer focussed approach she will drive them to excellence. Nothing less than perfection will do.
    She will launch an aggressive new marketing campaign to reap new players.
    With a brilliant grasp of business synergy, SSG will partner with an airship company, providing DDO/steampunk adventure holidays aboard airships named such as The Mad Orc's Revenge, Artificer's Arbalest, Kobold Memory ...

Thus shall it be.
    And she'll work for chocolate and free potions.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    My first wish would be for Necro I, II, and III to flag like more modern chains do. Once you run the flagging quests, the capstone quest stays flagged (like Phiarlan Carnival, Sentinels of Stormreach, Druid's Deep, etc). Might be hard, but it at least looks like something that would be easy to change.
    This is a good one. When I first ran those quests I was well in the habit of just picking up a quest again right after turning it in, and having this mean that I had to re-run a quest that I'd already run to 'flag' for the capstone that I had already qualified for didn't impress me at all.

The same thing goes for the Ruins of Threnal chains. If you finish the Western Excavation and don't only ask for more work and move on to the Eastern Excavation, you have to re-run the entire Western chain again... That was a very poor play experience right there.

Also, fix this list of stuff from the known issues list:
    Items:

Improved Precise Shot does no attack roll with Throwing Axe weapon types.
    Return to Sender does not cause damage if Improved Precise Shot is toggled on.
    The Druidic Survival Mastery from Hide of the Fallen only applies if the item is initially equipped after going into Wild Shape. Equipping the item, then going into Wild Shape, is erroneously failing to provide the benefit.
    Shining Crescents currently benefit from Single Weapon Fighting feats, even though it is a two-handed weapon. This will be fixed in a future update.
    The Quiver of Poison's poison damage does not appear in the combat log.
    The Lantern Ring's Radiant Glory effect has an incorrect tooltip. The description should read, "On Harmful Spellcast: Do an additional 2 to 12 Light damage. This effect scales with Light Spell Power. Cooldown: 1 second." The upgraded version should read, "On Harmful Spellcast: Do an additional 3 to 18 Light damage. This effect scales with Light Spell Power. Cooldown: 1 second."
    How bizarre is it that Improved Precise Shot doesn't work with Throwing Axes? There's nothing unique that I can see about a throwing axe that isn't also shared by every other thrown weapon, except the type itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    Bank performance.

Moving things out of the TR cache, navigating through the shared bank, etc, etc is very slow and it has to be done every time you TR.
    Preserve my hotbars across an ER. I've still got the same levels in whatever classes, so my spells, active Enhancements, Feats, and ED abilities are not going to change. If I do decide to make some changes I'd still rather make those few instead of having to re-create every hotbar from an empty state.

Quote Originally Posted by cefadroxil View Post
    When doing an epic reincarnate and having to fill out the first 20 levels again, possibly an option for 'use previous values' to shortcut recreating the build you had from 1-20 initially.
    Yeah, this too.

PS: Grats on the first post since 2008!
    Last edited by Niminae; 05-22-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Systems Designer

work for chocolate and free potions.
    Working for free makes it very difficult to spend money on swords.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Wilderness areas are too trivial. Add a difficulty option (ex. 1-10) with difficulty and XP rewards scaled appropriately.
    The best part of the 10th Anniversary of DDO...the description on the Oatmeal Raisin Kookie,
    "From a distance you thought this was a chocolate chip kookie. Now you're sad."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    My first wish would be for Necro I, II, and III to flag like more modern chains do. Once you run the flagging quests, the capstone quest stays flagged (like Phiarlan Carnival, Sentinels of Stormreach, Druid's Deep, etc). Might be hard, but it at least looks like something that would be easy to change.
    I believe necro III does that, but agree in principle.

Fix ghost lfms. As a matter of fact, the whole lfm revamp was a huge failure what with the 'you no longer can teleport' messages and other silliness.
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

whatever is done, it should be done for new players to keep them around longer. Vets have complaints but we deal with it.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Default UI scaling

Ui scaling, just bought a brand new 4k monitor only to find out i cant play ddo higher than 1920 x 1200 or you cant see the icons :-(, game looks amazing in 4k just unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    work for chocolate and free potions.
    I'm sure SOMEBODY (not me, of course) would buy your chocolate and potions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Default Getting stuck on loading screens!

Getting stuck on loading screens!

it's two for the price of one day...

1)bank space... too much TR gear, not enough space.

2) make AC matter. A full pally or fighter tank, with all focus on AC can't last in EE vs reaper for more than one or two hits depending on the difficulty. Having to multiclass to get enough defense to be a real mmo tank is almost impossible.

Edit... bonus round... make more augments. we have augment slots on everything and limited availability of augs to use in them.
    Last edited by Thar; 05-22-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

I'm no programmer, but I don't think 90% of the suggestions here are remotely "easy to fix." Revamping flagging mechanics from ancient quests? Reworking the whole TR bank system? Changing the entire banking system?

I was thinking improving some enhancement texts and adding harm scrolls to plat vendors. Maybe stretch "easy" a bit and add the DCs to all the tooltips (probably not that quick, but it would be really nice).
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

If you accept foam boffer swords, I'll trade swords for QoL changes in DDO.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Litany of the Dead has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch.
    Welcome back Lynnable and holy-moly thank you.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member GuntharUthWistan's Avatar

UI is a can of worms that doesn't get touched a whole lot though is sorely in need of work.

UI Scaling would be nice.

I'd also take a couple of small(could be a daunting) fixes to the Social panel.

1. Guild Tab - Class column need to allow for 4 "classes", a 3 class epic toon has a class hidden (predates Epic Levels)

2. Friend Tab - the Class and Level on this page must predate the TR mechanic. I have Friends show with multiple level 20 classes and over a 100 levels. This would for sure confuse a new player.
    Last edited by GuntharUthWistan; 05-22-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    Former Mournlander - Jan 2012 - Jan 2014
    Players Council - 2015
    Cannith Server

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I don't know if this is what you had in mind but I'd do away with the weapon vendors in Deneith and the Armor Vendors in Kundarak and the multiple levels of Jewelry/accessory Vendors in the Marketplace and just have ONE vendor for each category in the Marketplace AND add a vendor with the small bags and regular quivers there.

I know most people either sell most everything on their ship or crunch/decon everything in the crafting hall nowadays but I think a centralized set of vendors in Eberron like the centralized set of vendors in Eveningstar might be a boon to whatever new players we still have coming in.
    this

Also a help to longtime players. I still on occasion do the hop out to Eveningstar and then to the market when hunting for gear.
    Would also like a gift shop like the one in Ataraxia's Haven Resort Spa for everything else.

Throw in some food vendor carts for tavern regeneration in the market and it would be heaven. Rat cart for the Kobolds.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast