Community Member

Default why did they make 1 of the arcanotechnician tree changes?

why the hell was the master defender ability moved up to tier 5 in the arcanotechnician tree?

I did not notice I had to redo my enhancement points at first so when I finally found it again I see I can no longer even use it unless I redo my other tree. this ****ing sucks.
    if getting rid of uncaring master was the reason for the stupid change then put uncaring master back in and drop master defender back down to where it was usable, or just put it back where it was and stop catering to the clone an "optimized build" idiots that probably never even look at/use it in the first place!

It wasn't moved, and it was Tier 5 before the update.
    I know, because I wanted it but couldn't take it because I have Tier 5s in Battle Engineer.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Yeah if you check the AT wiki page's history, you'll see Master Defender has been tier-5 since the U19 Enhancement overhaul.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Default ?????

I know I had it, my defenders stats dropped by 6, it was the reason I took that tree. I also have a tier five in the harper tree so unless I had a severe glitch going on something is fishy here

Quote Originally Posted by nimgurth View Post
    I know I had it, my defenders stats dropped by 6, it was the reason I took that tree. I also have a tier five in the harper tree so unless I had a severe glitch going on something is fishy here
    Guid airship buffs also changed in relation to hirelings, pets, summons and charmed mobs. Maybe that's what you're seeing?

Screenshot.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Screenshot.
    its way to late to screenshot it now it already changed and its not something normally thought about doing in the first place.

and I am not in any guilds so no that's not it either.

Master Defender only modifies your defender's Strength, Dex, and Con, so if ALL of your hireling's stats dropped by 6, this wasn't the reason.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

its way to late to screenshot it now it already changed and its not something normally thought about doing in the first place.
    That's the thing, though: It never changed. It's been a tier 5 since the enhancement system itself (with the "Tier 5" mechanic) was created.