Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.88 Now Available

Quite a few fixes and some missing Cannith crafted items. I am almost tempted to do the Cannith weapons. Almost.

Fix: "Shround of the Zombie" is now correctly "Shroud of the Zombie" (Reported by hallowedone)
    Fix: "Epic Defensive Fighting", "Stalwart Defense" and "Sacred Defense" are now all mutually exclusive (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    New: The following additional Cannith Crafted items are now available (Prompted by DwarvemHack)
    ---Robe (Cloth Armor)
    ---Light Armor
    ---Medium Armor
    ---Heavy Armor
    ---Buckler
    ---Small Shield
    ---Large Shield
    ---Tower Shield
    ---Orb
    Fix: Many spelling mistakes of "sepll" fixed
    Fix: All occurences of 'ki' changed to 'Ki'
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Rage of the Beast" will now no longer stack with "Barbarian Rage" and has the correct value of 4 (not 8) (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    New: The Epic Destiny view now has a button to claim all cores in all destinies (Requested by MaxPaxy)
    ---How To guide updated
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Improved Nature's Defense: Enchanted Defense" icon is now correctly transparent
    Fix: Humans can no longer select the same ability for "Human Adaptability I/II" (Reported by Laur)
    Fix: Variable cost multi-tier enhancement items will now show as untrainable if you do not have enough APs to buy the next tier (Reported by Laur)
    Fix: Updated icons to remove red border
    ---Mobility
    ---Sprint Attack
    ---Deflect Arrows
    ---Combat Expertise
    ---Whirlwind Attack
    ---Stunning Fist
    ---Improved Critical Bludgeoning
    ---Shield Mastery
    ---Great Fortitude
    ---Insightful Reflexes
    ---Iron Will
    ---Lightning Reflexes
    ---Resilience
    ---Toughness

Link in my signature
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    New: The following additional Cannith Crafted items are now available (Prompted by DwarvemHack)
    ---Robe (Cloth Armor)
    ---Light Armor
    ---Medium Armor
    ---Heavy Armor
    Those categories are relevant to a character, like if they need light armor for evasion or cloth to be centered, but they aren't the categories used by cannith crafting. Armor in terms of cannith crafting is Metal, Leather, Cloth, or Docent. Blueshine, for example, only goes on metal armor, but that could be any weight: Chain, Scale, Plate, etc...

I could see a wizard wanting to craft Twlight (-10% arcane spell failure) onto a robe, which isn't allowed, but that's enforceable with the categories you have. Blueshine, otoh, I don't see anyone crafting ever.

Community Member

Was wondering if you could integrate a system where you can select different gear sets for different levels?

Also, you need a panel to display a summary of the feats by level.

And if you could make a summary overview that displays all your stats, skills, feats, etc. - similar to the DDO Builder Lite - that would be really helpful. It would make it easy to see everything laid out in a list.
    Last edited by evergloe; 09-03-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by evergloe View Post
    Was wondering if you could integrate a system where you can select different gear sets for different levels
    Multiple gear sets are already supported, but they are all for level 20+ gear. Version 2 will support gear for any level, but that's about a year away at the moment.

Also, you need a panel to display a summary of the feats by level.
    Available already in the Forum Export, the "Consolidated Feats" option.

And if you could make a summary overview that displays all your stats, skills, feats, etc. - similar to the DDO Builder Lite - that would be really helpful. It would make it easy to see everything laid out in a list.
    I will add this to my list of things to do. Not sure when I will get around to it though.

Community Member

Why can't I see the Inquisitive enhancement tree in the enhancement tree option?

Or Harper Agent for that matter...
    Last edited by evergloe; 09-06-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Why can't I see the Inquisitive enhancement tree in the enhancement tree option?

Or Harper Agent for that matter...
    box with past lives - click on inq, harper and falconry if you bought it

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    box with past lives - click on inq, harper and falconry if you bought it
    Thanks Hobgoblin...

And to Maetrim - I know I said to you before that your planner was too complicated - but when I actually gave it a good go, I must say that this is an _excellent_ character planner! Good work Maet! ^^

Community Member

Thanks Hobgoblin...

And to Maetrim - I know I said to you before that your planner was too complicated - but when I actually gave it a good go, I must say that this is an _excellent_ character planner! Good work Maet! ^^
    Thank you. Its good to see it being used. Things become much easier with a little exposure.

The issue you had with the enhancements is one of the most common problems I see people asking for help on as well.
    I added a big bold section of text into the "How To guide" for this very reason, its worth a read

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.89 Now Available

Mostly just fixes in this one.

Fix: The correct number of stacks for enhancements will now be applied at file load or epic destiny activation
    Fix: The method for tracking "No fail save on a 1" was rewoked yet again because the previous system was *****
    Fix: Legendary Sinister Handaxe will no longer crash the software (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    ---Item also fixed to correctly be 5[W] but also added missing "Keen V" effect
    Fix: "Mele Power" augment spelling mistakes fixed
    New: New bonus type "Temporary" added
    New: "Temporary" bonus type items are no longer affected by percentage bonuses (such as Epic Defensive Fighting HP bonus)
    Fix: "Blood Feast" 5 item set bonus of 100hp/epic level is now a Temporary bonus (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    New: "Warlock: Shining Through" effects and stance added
    Fix: Most battle axes were erroneously set as compatible with main hand weapon only and can now be equipped in the off hand slot (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Force of Nature" updated to note that Druidic Oath is no longer broken by using Metal Weapons/Srmor/Shields (Reported by LittleTealeaf)

*This is a technical term in software development

Link available in my signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.90 Now Available

Some fixes and a large lump of development to support tracking of Caster Levels for Spells with a feature request.
    If you see anything wrong in that area, please report it.

Fix: "Legendary Arcsteel Battlemage: Spell Crit" for all items is now correctly spell Lore, not spell power (Reported by rnett)
    Fix: Fixed and Granted spells will now appear in the Forum Export for spells (Reported by kentpb in a forum post found by me)
    Partial Fix: Spell "Rend the Soul" now has an image but of the scroll
    Fix: "Divine Crusader: The Book of War" options now have their missing icons
    Fix: Drop locations for items and some icons for items updated as per details in the the thread https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...update-43-loot
    Fix: Item "Chains of the Grave" renamed to "Necromancer's Bracers"
    Fix: Item "Legendary Wave of Sorrow" now has its missing dice entry for "Echoes of Angdrelve" (reported by rnett)
    Fix: "Spiral, the Voice of the Elements" will now show in active buffs for "Elemental Spiral" (reported by rnett)
    Fix: Items checked against posted bitmaps and updated as required:
    ---Legendary Cloak of Balance
    ---Legendary Researcher's Leathers
    ---Doctor LeRoux's Curious Implant
    New U43 Items:
    ---Legendary Skin-tight Gloves (Gloves)
    ---Experiment Garb (Legendary) (Cloth armor)
    ---Legendary Sunken Slippers (Boots)
    ---Legendary Spectre Boots (Boots)
    ---Legendary Concentrated Chaos (Orb) (Guessed at Nearly Finished Upgrade - prease report if incorrect)
    Fix: "Renegade Mastermaker: Reconstruct" layout and spelling fix
    New: Caster Level and Max Caaster Level are now displayed in Spell tooltips (Requested by rnett)
    ***********All spells need to be reviewed for correct energy types***********
    ---New effect type "MaxCasterLevel" added
    ---New Energy type "Admixture" added
    New: "Caster Levels" breakdown section renamed to "Class Caster Levels"
    ---New Energy Caster levels sections added (Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire, Negative, Positive, Sonic)
    ---New School Caster levels section added (Abjuration, Conjuration, Divination ,Enchantment, Evocation, Illusion, Necromancy, Transmutation)
    ---Effect error checking on load added for "CasterLevel" and "MaxCasterLevel" effects
    ---Updated enhancements:
    ------Arcanotechnician: Runic Efficacy
    ------Renegade Mastermaker: Curative Admixture: Cure Serious Wounds
    ------Renegade Mastermaker: Constructive Conduit
    ------Divine Disciple: Transcendence
    ------Divine Disciple: Divine Empowerment
    ------Radiant Servant: Intense Healing
    ------Radiant Servant: Incredible Healing
    ------Dragonborn: Draconic Knowledge
    ------Season's Herald: Elder of Winter
    ------Season's Herald: Hierophant
    ------Season's Herald: Time and Tide
    ------Angel of Vengeance: Intense Faith
    ------Angel of Vengeance: Zealous Faith
    ------Beacon of Hope: True Resurrection
    ------Air Savant
    ------Air Savant: Air Affinity
    ------Air Savant: Greater Air Affinity
    ------Air Savant: Conduction
    ------Air Savant: Light on Your Feet
    ------Air Savant: Elemental Apotheosis: Air
    ------Earth Savant
    ------Earth Savant: Earth Affinity
    ------Earth Savant: Greater Earth Affinity
    ------Earth Savant: Crumbling
    ------Earth Savant: One With Stone
    ------Earth Savant: Elemental Apotheosis: Earth
    ------Fire Savant
    ------Fire Savant: Fire Affinity
    ------Fire Savant: Greater Fire Affinity
    ------Fire Savant: Immolation
    ------Fire Savant: Elemental Persistence
    ------Fire Savant: Elemental Apotheosis: Fire
    ------Water Savant
    ------Water Savant: Water Affinity
    ------Water Savant: Greater Water Affinity
    ------Water Savant: Hypothermia
    ------Water Savant: Elemental Persistence
    ------Water Savant: Elemental Apotheosis: Water
    ------Tiefling Scoundrel: Magic of Melodies
    ------Draconic Incarnation: Secondary Spell Speciality
    ------Draconic Incarnation: Dragon Spell Knowledge -- erroneously awards to all elements at this time
    ------Magister: Master of Spell School
    New: Breakdowns can now show sub lists of elements for a related effect
    ---Saves now show sources for "No Fail on a 1"
    ---Energy/School Caster Level breakdowns will also shows lists for Max caster level also

Link in my signature.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.91 Now Available

Some new features due to requests and some bug fixes.

Fix: Amount per level effects should give correct totals now (e.g. Stout of Heart/Purity of Heart) (Reported by DougSK)
    New: Epic feats slots can be configured to only show Epic feats via a menu/toolbar button toggle (Requested by DougSK)
    New: It is now possible to get feat selection drop lists to list all feats even if requirements are not met to train them (Additional work inspired by DougSK suggestion)
    ---Trying to select a untrainable feat causes no action, but you can see why you can't train it in the tooltip
    ---How To Guide updated
    Fix: Bastard swords can now be selected as off-hand weapons (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    New Items (requested by DougSK):
    ---Incandescent Blue Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Dark Blue Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Deep Red Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Dusty Rose Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Pale Lavender Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Pale Blue Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Pink Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Scarlet and Blue Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Vibrant Purple Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Pink and Green Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    ---Pale Green Ioun Stone (Trinket)
    Fix: The Find gear dialog will no longer erroneously list the special item "No Armor Effects"
    Fix: "Frenzied Berserker: Storm's Eye" now has the correct AP cost of 1 (Reported by Jokersir2)
    ---Wiki updated also

Link in signature.

Community Member

Default Absolutely Awesome, Thanks!

Just used this the other day to plan out some builds and it was fantastic, thanks!

I did have one thought that is a total enhancement or maybe even a different program. I, like many others I think, suffer from "do I already have item X" syndrome... Since you have most of the level 20+ items already listed, I was wondering if those formats could be used to power a gear tracker application or module? I was even thinking of a small app that would read the .item files it could even possibly spit out a spreadsheet as a simple starting point? Would that be something that would be ok to use the .item files for? With full credit given to you as the creator of course.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garorg View Post
    I did have one thought that is a total enhancement or maybe even a different program. I, like many others I think, suffer from "do I already have item X" syndrome... Since you have most of the level 20+ items already listed, I was wondering if those formats could be used to power a gear tracker application or module? I was even thinking of a small app that would read the .item files it could even possibly spit out a spreadsheet as a simple starting point? Would that be something that would be ok to use the .item files for? With full credit given to you as the creator of course.
    This is something that is coming but will be with version 2 of the builder, which will support characters at any level and gear at all levels, A character banking app will be part of that.
    No ETA as of yet, as I am short on dev time at the moment.

Community Member

This is something that is coming but will be with version 2 of the builder, which will support characters at any level and gear at all levels, A character banking app will be part of that.
    No ETA as of yet, as I am short on dev time at the moment.
    That is great to hear! I understand the time difficulty and there's obviously been a lot of hours invested in the app already. Thank you again for providing it to the community!

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.92 Now Available

A few bug fixes for the reports received over the last couple of weeks and the new Mabar items.

Fix: "Eldritch Knight: Offhand Defenses: Shield Striking" will now award the correct amount of secondary shield bash (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    ---Updated for both Wizard and Sorcerer trees
    Fix: Item "Dethek Runestone" now has its missing +39 Spellcasting Implement effects (Reported by pastorman1974)
    Fix: Images fixed to remove red border or other inconsistencies:
    ---Improved Critical Piercing
    ---Improved Critical Ranged
    ---Improved Critical Thrown
    ---Rapid Reload
    ---Tome fo Fate (Inherent Fate Point)
    ---Stunning Blow
    ---Hamstring
    ---Precision
    ---Shuriken Expertise
    ---Discipline
    ---Improved Trip
    ---Sap
    ---Slicing Blow
    ---Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
    ---Rend the Soul
    Fix: "Legendary Dreadnought: Sundering Swings" now has the correct requirement of the feat "Improved Sunder"
    Fix: "Bladeforged/Warforged: Improved Power Attack" now correctly costs 1ap per tier (Reported by aaron250)
    Fix: "Pale Master: Skeletal Knight" now correctly costs 1ap per tier (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    Fix: "Epic Defensive Fighting" can now be active along side "Sacred Defense" / "Stawart Defense" and "Nature's Defense" (Reported by aaron250)
    Fix: "Bulwark of Defense" effects will now be active for "Epic Defensive Fighting" (Reported by Gerkenstein)
    Fix: "Nature's Warrior: Fight" is now correctly a damage bonus, not an attack bonus (Reported by aaron250)
    Fix: The extra twist slot for Epic Completionist will no longer be lost on a "Reset Build" action if you had it.
    Fix: Fatesingers cores should now correctly award 1 minute of extra song duration each. (Reported by nymcraian)
    Fix: Missing breakdown "Bard caster Levels" added (Reported by nymcraian)
    Fix: "Fatesinger: Arcane Hymn" is no longer drawn on top of "Fatesinger: Grim Fate" (Reported by nymcraian)
    New Items:
    ---Legendary Solid Sound (Orb) (guessed at nearly finished upgrades - no info available)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Longbow (Level 20) (Longbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Longbow (Level 24) (Longbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Longbow (Level 28) (Longbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Crossbow (Level 20) (Great Crossbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Crossbow (Level 24) (Great Crossbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Crossbow (Level 28) (Great Crossbow)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Axe (Level 20) (Great Axe)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Axe (Level 24) (Great Axe)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Great Axe (Level 28) (Great Axe)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Warhammer (Level 20) (Warhammer)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Warhammer (Level 24) (Warhammer)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Warhammer (Level 28) (Warhammer)
    ---Mabar: Docent of Shadow (Level 20) (Docent)
    ---Mabar: Docent of Shadow (Level 24) (Docent)
    ---Mabar: Docent of Shadow (Level 28) (Docent)
    ---Mabar: Wraps of Endless Light (Level 20) (Handwraps)
    ---Mabar: Wraps of Endless Light (Level 24) (Handwraps)
    ---Mabar: Wraps of Endless Light (Level 28) (Handwraps)
    ---Mabar: Robe of Shadow (Level 20) (Robe)
    ---Mabar: Robe of Shadow (Level 24) (Robe)
    ---Mabar: Robe of Shadow (Level 28) (Robe)
    ---Mabar: Crystalized Eternity (Level 20) (Great Club)
    ---Mabar: Crystalized Eternity (Level 24) (Great Club)
    ---Mabar: Crystalized Eternity (Level 28) (Great Club)
    ---Mabar: Pick of Endless Light (Level 20) (Light Pick)
    ---Mabar: Pick of Endless Light (Level 24) (Light Pick)
    ---Mabar: Pick of Endless Light (Level 28) (Light Pick)
    ---Mabar: Star of Endless Night (Level 20) (Morningstar)
    ---Mabar: Star of Endless Night (Level 24) (Morningstar)
    ---Mabar: Star of Endless Night (Level 28) (Morningstar)
    ---Mabar: Epic Spectre Deflector (level 20) (Buckler)
    ---Mabar: Epic Spectre Deflector (level 24) (Buckler)
    ---Mabar: Epic Spectre Deflector (level 28) (Buckler)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Dagger (Level 20) (Dagger)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Dagger (Level 24) (Dagger)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Dagger (Level 28) (Dagger)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Throwing Dagger (Level 20) (Throwing Dagger)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Throwing Dagger (Level 24) (Throwing Dagger)
    ---Mabar: Spectral Throwing Dagger (Level 28) (Throwing Dagger)

Link to the release in my siganture

Thumbs up Great Tool.

Thanks for creating this planner. It's really comprehensive.

Initially I found it quite difficult to get into, but well worth the effort once I got the hang of it.

Love the way you can play around with items and effects in one window and see the results in the breakdown.

Couple of points of feedback if I may....

1..Legendary Celestial Topaz ring has Nearly Finished as giving insightful +10, but wiki has it at flat +21.
    2. Legendary Wildcard is giving additional 15 enhancement bonus to AC on top of its 25 armor bonus. But apparently, according to forum feedback the enhancement bonus is already included in the 25 armor bonus (and that matches in game numbers).

Hope these are helpful.

Many thanks again for an excellent tool.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwier View Post
    Couple of points of feedback if I may....

1..Legendary Celestial Topaz ring has Nearly Finished as giving insightful +10, but wiki has it at flat +21.
    2. Legendary Wildcard is giving additional 15 enhancement bonus to AC on top of its 25 armor bonus. But apparently, according to forum feedback the enhancement bonus is already included in the 25 armor bonus (and that matches in game numbers).
    I will get these fixed for the next release.

Thumbs up Thanks

I will get these fixed for the next release.
    In the interim, I managed to fix the topaz issue by editing the items and augments files.

I'll leave the enhancement issue to your grater expertise.

Devs should be paying you for this BTW - I've had more fun with it in the past couple of weeks than with their bloody game these past few months!

All I need now to bring my creations to life is LR20s back in the store... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Igor, pull the lever!

And they'll make more TP from me on that than they will from stupid mounts, that's for sure.

Community Member

Is there a way to reset the UI? It decided to pretty much explode on me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    Is there a way to reset the UI? It decided to pretty much explode on me
    You can delete the DDOBuilder.ini file from the same directory as the application. This will reset the layout.
    You may also lose your most recently used file list.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast