Quite a few fixes and some missing Cannith crafted items. I am almost tempted to do the Cannith weapons. Almost.

Fix: "Shround of the Zombie" is now correctly "Shroud of the Zombie" (Reported by hallowedone)
Fix: "Epic Defensive Fighting", "Stalwart Defense" and "Sacred Defense" are now all mutually exclusive (Reported by MaxPaxy)
New: The following additional Cannith Crafted items are now available (Prompted by DwarvemHack)
---Robe (Cloth Armor)
---Light Armor
---Medium Armor
---Heavy Armor
---Buckler
---Small Shield
---Large Shield
---Tower Shield
---Orb
Fix: Many spelling mistakes of "sepll" fixed
Fix: All occurences of 'ki' changed to 'Ki'
Fix: "Nature's Protector: Rage of the Beast" will now no longer stack with "Barbarian Rage" and has the correct value of 4 (not 8) (Reported by MaxPaxy)
New: The Epic Destiny view now has a button to claim all cores in all destinies (Requested by MaxPaxy)
---How To guide updated
Fix: "Nature's Protector: Improved Nature's Defense: Enchanted Defense" icon is now correctly transparent
Fix: Humans can no longer select the same ability for "Human Adaptability I/II" (Reported by Laur)
Fix: Variable cost multi-tier enhancement items will now show as untrainable if you do not have enough APs to buy the next tier (Reported by Laur)
Fix: Updated icons to remove red border
---Mobility
---Sprint Attack
---Deflect Arrows
---Combat Expertise
---Whirlwind Attack
---Stunning Fist
---Improved Critical Bludgeoning
---Shield Mastery
---Great Fortitude
---Insightful Reflexes
---Iron Will