Thread: ZIP Code ?

Default ZIP Code ?

Zip Code ?

What the hell ?

due to card expiration I wanted to update my card informations...
    First, it needs to be done in the ingame launched tab of the browser instead of the old myaccount.turbine.com webpage. Which is just a PITA.
    ( I don't know who had that stupid idea to launch an external browser to open the store it's so disruptive )
    Second, there's no card Update option, just delete or add a new card.
    Third, trying to add a new card ( before deleting the old one ), and then I hit a dead end.

zip code is mandatory... but I don't have frigging zip code, I don't live in 'Murica.

( relevant card information deleted to make the screenshot )

So how do I update my card information so that I can keep my VIP running.

No Paypal is NOT an option, at least it's NOT an option I want to go through, so no point in asking me to use it.

I have about 10ish days to get it sorted before my subscription runs out....
    Last edited by Flavilandile; 04-26-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

IIRC, in the old store you could enter five zeros (00000) for the zip code. Worth a shot, at least.

Actually in the old account website you could select another country that would just get rid of the zip code option...
    For practical purpose I was living in Canada ( instead of an European Country, because Europe was initially not possible ) on that old website.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

What happens if you put in your 5-digit French postal code?
    Karadon: Paladin [5] Mar - Jul 2006 - Aureon [EU] --- Paladin [20] Feb 2010 - June 2012 - Orien --- Paladin [21] June 2012 - July 2013 - Orien [TR1] --- Paladin [20] July 2013 - Present - Orien [TR2]
    Yes this is correct, I played Paladins, even pure Paladins before Update 23!!!

I usually put 11111.

Fellow americanally challenged person.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadon_II View Post
    What happens if you put in your 5-digit French postal code?
    no idea because it's not a zip code...
    It's a Postal Code, and if a Postal Code works in that field then I should be able to put CV1-5FD which is more fitting than a French one.

personally whenever i fill out stuff whether its job apps, credit card info, court papers, turbine cards,etc. i just make it all up

Manager, Customer Service SSG_Alkaid's Avatar

You should be able to use your Postal Code in this field, though you may have to avoid using any spaces between the characters to get it to work.
    I do respond to PMs, but please note that I can get backed up. If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, please visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Quote Originally Posted by CS_Alkaid View Post
    You should be able to use your Postal Code in this field, though you may have to avoid using any spaces between the characters to get it to work.

Holy **** were have you been lol.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ringoh View Post
    Holy **** were have you been lol.
    I'm guessing something like this.

Except with a different, less fun, kind of ticket.

The Bashful Balladeer nazgul748's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    no idea because it's not a zip code...
    It's a Postal Code, and if a Postal Code works in that field then I should be able to put CV1-5FD which is more fitting than a French one.
    A zip code is a postal code. We just gave it a catchy name. When I lived in New Zealand, the postal code worked just fine.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by nazgul748 View Post
    A zip code is a postal code. We just gave it a catchy name. When I lived in New Zealand, the postal code worked just fine.
    I was just about to say that I always thought zip code and postal code were the same thing. Only time it doesn't work is if the page specifically requires an American zip code.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Community Member

Default Not the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    I was just about to say that I always thought zip code and postal code were the same thing. Only time it doesn't work is if the page specifically requires an American zip code.
    A zip code is five numbers, a postal code is a mix of letters and numbers and has six characters. Due to being Canadian it won't allow me to enter my postal code due to it having letters.

Quote Originally Posted by WigglesAkros View Post
    A zip code is five numbers, a postal code is a mix of letters and numbers and has six characters. Due to being Canadian it won't allow me to enter my postal code due to it having letters.
    Try putting all zero's in.

Also, bit of a thread necro!

Most people outside of the USA apparently live in Beverly Hills, due to the only "zip code" they know being from a popular TV show from the 1990's.
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

When prompted for your ZIP code, enter the three digits from your postal code, followed by “00.” For example, if your postal code is M4B 1G5, your credit card ZIP code would be 41500.

worked for me with Amazon pay and Paypal