Default Looking for some collectibles for crafting

Doing some crafting. Would like to trade for:

Ornate Charms

Things we could trade:
    Most any other collectible in the game
    All kinds of Siberys Dragonshards available, if those interest you. let me know what you want for what I want.
    Slavers mats, epic mushrooms from ToEE crafting,
    Small, medium, and large eberron dragonshards.
    RNG items with green slots, or weapons with metal types and red slots on them. Let me know what you want.
    Something else?

Thanks! PM here or in game.

Asheras
    Last edited by DDOTalk71; 03-31-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

I'm looking for ToEE epic mushrooms.

Updated OP. Removed some items I have acquired. Thanks all who traded.

Updated OP. Only need two more collectables. Those Ornate Charms are eluding me. Anybody know a good farming location?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Updated OP. Only need two more collectables. Those Ornate Charms are eluding me. Anybody know a good farming location?
    Ornate charms are best gotten in the entrance areas of Desecrated Temple of Vol. Basically you want adventurer's packs on a quest 26+. Tavern Brawl isn't horrid either, and for a daily, Two Toed on EH is pretty good.

Default Try this

Very helpfull and if you find something better update the thread https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...em-Efficiently

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Ornate charms are best gotten in the entrance areas of Desecrated Temple of Vol. Basically you want adventurer's packs on a quest 26+. Tavern Brawl isn't horrid either, and for a daily, Two Toed on EH is pretty good.
    Both of these are good farms.

Another good one is Precious Cargo.

Updated thread. Just need Ornate Charms now. Thanks for all the trades and advice on farming locations. Sadly, Ornates don't really seem to have a good farm location. Culturals only drop in mob treasure bags and the things that drop "any" - the adventurers packs and rubble. But the drop rate on the "any" locations is kinda ****, cause it is pulling from all the item types, and the mob treasure bags seem broken. Epic mobs seem to drop treasure bags based on the quest's heroic level, not epic level. So that means mob treasure bags are only a possible source in level 26+ quests without a heroic counterpart. Precious Cargo, Study in Sable and Haunted Halls.

Kinda slim pickings.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Updated thread. Just need Ornate Charms now. Thanks for all the trades and advice on farming locations. Sadly, Ornates don't really seem to have a good farm location. Culturals only drop in mob treasure bags and the things that drop "any" - the adventurers packs and rubble. But the drop rate on the "any" locations is kinda ****, cause it is pulling from all the item types, and the mob treasure bags seem broken. Epic mobs seem to drop treasure bags based on the quest's heroic level, not epic level. So that means mob treasure bags are only a possible source in level 26+ quests without a heroic counterpart. Precious Cargo, Study in Sable and Haunted Halls.
    Actually, treasure bags ignore quest level entirely and drop cultural tiers based on mob type. Kobolds always drop Tier 1 (Strings of Prayer Beads, etc...) no matter if you kill them in a level 2 quest on casual in the harbor or in legendary elite whatever. Even worse, the devs appear to have stealth fixed gargoyles, who used to drop Tier 4 (the only mob type that did) and now drop Tier 2.

On the plus side, backpacks and rubble have a 50% chance to drop cultural, so it's not as bad as it could have been.

Kragra for President

Crafting boxes are on sale, 33 DDO Points each. Take a look. I usually buy a ton of these and I get all the ingredients I need for quite some time. I'm not afraid to spend money on something I enjoy.

Take a look at them.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewboy691 View Post
    Crafting boxes are on sale, 33 DDO Points each. Take a look. I usually buy a ton of these and I get all the ingredients I need for quite some time. I'm not afraid to spend money on something I enjoy.

Take a look at them.
    If you could pick which collectable you get, they'd be a great deal.
    Since it's random, with a high chance of getting stuff you already have tons of, it's not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewboy691 View Post

Take a look at them.

Interesting idea. Thanks. The random nature does make it a little less valuable. I wish they would charge more and let you pick. 5x of any common mat for 50 DDO Points. 5x of any uncommon for 100 DDO Points. 5x of any rare for 200 DDO Points. Something like that. I'd be down with that for sure.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

I have a few to trade, get with me when you are on.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge