Default another CC bug ... devs please help/fix

so I crafted a min level 20 con +9, insightful con +4, false life +36, with an empty colorless slot. When I reached level 25 I slotted a globe of imperial blood and it made the belt min level 25. Now that I've eTR'd, I used a jeweler's kit and removed globe, but my belt is still min level 25. Any help would be appreciated. I submitted a ticket with no response thus far.

Did you try relogging?

If that doesn't work, look for any colorless augment in the auction house that's ML20 or lower. (Or go to one of the collectors that give low level diamonds for collectables and just take one at random. Or maybe and ML12 one from Gianthold; those are cheap.) Slotting it might "wake up" the ML calculation to reset to 20.

relogging worked ... thx for the simple tip ... although I wonder if putting another lower level augment would have worked also.

Also in other news, Servants of Overlord had spider bug where they didn't spawn and quest could not be advanced. But as noted in previous threads, the bug seems to be related to aura of menace which I had on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    relogging worked ... .
    I've also found that putting it into the shared bank and pulling it back out will clear the mismatched min level issue.
    Short Fat Bald Guys of Khyber: Zyp, Klod, and a bunch of mules...

Quote Originally Posted by zyp View Post
    I've also found that putting it into the shared bank and pulling it back out will clear the mismatched min level issue.
    Nice tip! That's way better than relogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    relogging worked ... thx for the simple tip ... although I wonder if putting another lower level augment would have worked also.

Also in other news, Servants of Overlord had spider bug where they didn't spawn and quest could not be advanced. But as noted in previous threads, the bug seems to be related to aura of menace which I had on.
    taht is going to be so frustrating with people in group who are not going to listen lol.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    taht is going to be so frustrating with people in group who are not going to listen lol.
    Mebbe not all member in group can listen... sometimes you need type, not just speak...