Default When or did haste get changed?

For quit a while now I have noticed when I have haste or hasted I don't get that " woot feeling of moving much faster" I tried it with striders and with out, with speed boots with out. And I always get the feeling I am moving at the same speed. Whats Up?
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    For quit a while now I have noticed when I have haste or hasted I don't get that " woot feeling of moving much faster" I tried it with striders and with out, with speed boots with out. And I always get the feeling I am moving at the same speed. Whats Up?
    Do you happen to be in a guild, and have the Chronoscope ship buff running? It's supposed to work in public areas only, but works inside of quests for the first hour or so of the buff timer.

If that isn't it, check the items you are wearing, specifically the level of the items. There were items changes years ago, that made some items higher level than they were before. If you logged on while wearing it, you would be effected by "ablated wrath", that would slow you down.

Haste only goes 2% (allegedly, I never tested) faster than striders (the 30% ones).

Because Haste is 32% speed and the same type as Striding/Speed items (so no stacking).

The guild buff is 40% speed so Haste in public area will not change anything in speed. Only action boosts and House P pendant will increase your speed over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    Do you happen to be in a guild, and have the Chronoscope ship buff running? It's supposed to work in public areas only, but works inside of quests for the first hour or so of the buff timer.
    The guild buff has never worked for me in quests, and I've tested it for my characters in three different guilds: My previous guild, my current guild, and my ancient guild I used to be a leader for that I keep alive with my mules and dual-box openers for nostalgia.

In all three cases, my characters who belonged to those guilds never got the cheat effect from the chrono buff. So I'm not sure what the deal is, but I sure am jealous!

Thanks for all the Info, All I know is back in the day when you chugged a haste pot or a caster threw down a haste you could feel it, I dont feel it any more my running stay the same. And yes this is in quests,
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.