Not sure if you all have noticed this or not but I have been following this thread since the first page. What I have noticed are 3 things that seem to be constant.
1. New players are quitting over this new change, and or vip subs are cancelling their vip.
2. People with older forum join dates is asking or telling you "Hey you need to add a check box, Champions - No Champions. Or only have Champions in Epic Elite" they are telling you this for a reason. WAKE UP, PAY ATTENTION!
3. Only less than 1% is for the Champions and likes the new change.

Today is Monday December 15th 2014 the changes was released in time for this last weekend. Within those 4 days our reserve guild has lost 6 new players who have deleted their characters and or their accounts. I don't think you have that much time to make a decision. That is unless of course you are intentionally trying to kill the game off before Christmas, I mean you did do away with Mabar this year so maybe killing the game off is the companies intentions? Either way I'd like to know a few days/weeks in advance please and NOT 19 seconds prior to.