Quote Originally Posted by phillymiket View Post
You said level 2, now the playing field shifts... << >>
Okay, let me shift it to the heart of the matter:

You are arguing to make ELITE an entry level difficult for brand new players who do not know anything about builds, tactics or gear.

I am arguing that your position is deeply flawed, and would be extremely harmful to the game. In a perfect world, the new player you describe should absolutely get destroyed in elite content. No question. Elite should be so hard that they don't even think about trying it until they learn something -- anything! -- about the game.

Otherwise, once they do learn the game and get good, elite for them will be the same boring snoozefest the anti-champion crowd are citing as the reason that they simply cannot play normal. Playing normal, they argue, is so boring that they'd rather find a different game.

That's what you're arguing for the game to be. Once you get good at it, it should be so boring that you'd rather play a different game.

Regarding the specifics of our little debate about whether or not level 2 sorcerers are more powerful now than they were three years ago, I find your position unreasonable and wholly without merit.