Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sushiboat View Post
    I'm not aware that this is a vote though. I'm fairly certain the intent of this thread is to gather feedback on the system so it can be improved. People are free to come in here and say "I hate it," but that tends to be unhelpful. People who come in and say "I hate X, Y and Z about champions" helps Turbine get a better sense of what aspects need to be toned down or changed.

Really, I'm just trying to get posters to stop bashing other posters because they don't agree with them. I have a problem with you saying someone's feedback is irrelevant because they have a 2014 forum join date, or that they post the same thing in multiple threads, or that you think they are all forum alts of the same account.

I would also say you have a very high probability of exaggerating when you say only 1 person is against this idea. In your eyes, those people might be trying to "own the game." It sounds to me like you're trying to do the exact same thing.

I have nothing against someone with 2014 date stating opinion.
    But someone who is using multiple accounts to force his opinion should be made irrelevant as someone who is trying to say something.

I didnt even know that was against rules to be honest.
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 12-13-2014 at 10:16 PM.