Default Comprehensive list of level 24 cormyrean handwraps

So after almost a year of farming and data keeping, I have made this huge list of randomly available abilities. They were all +6 enhancement bonus. Each items gets 4 seperate abilities which come from different lists so I list them seperate. I also list the number of times I got them in my checks for reference, in hopes of figuring out if they have different rarities. Note that the lists vary for level 16 items and level 20 items: those not only have only 3 abilities (I think the part3 and part4 for them are condesed into one list) but also have different abilities in their list. For example level 16 item can have shock instead of voltaic and good burst instead of holy burst but that's just speculation.

Enjoy!

Part1
    Force burst x2
    Impellent x6
    Boreal x9
    Shrieking x8
    Holy x2
    Voltaic x8
    Holy burst
    Caustic x5
    Blazing x2
    Axiomatic burst
    Coruscating x4
    Greater good
    Brilliance x3
    Axiomatic
    Part2
    Steam x8
    Magma surge x4
    Crushing wave x10
    Corrosive salt x5
    Incineration x5
    Lightning strike x5
    Disintegration x5
    Slicing winds x8
    Cacophony x2
    Part3
    Vertigo +10 x5
    Maladroit x6
    Shatter +10 x6
    Tendon slice +10 x4
    Stunning +10 x4
    Crippling x4
    Insightful combat mastery +3 x4
    Weakening x2
    Freezing Ice x2
    Wounding x3
    Improved roaring x4
    Improved paralyzing
    Improved destruction
    Life stealing
    Stone prison x5
    Part4
    Adamantine x5
    Fracturing x9
    Ghost touch x3
    Sliver x5
    Cold iron x3
    Parrying VIII x7
    Aligned x6
    Good luck +1 x8
    Hemorraging x5

The easiest ability to get right is the fourth one as it appears to have the smallest list. The hardest the first due to so many of them being available. I would believe there is also anarchic in that list as well as anarchic burst but I never saw any. I failed to make any sense of the way the game names those items.

My estimate of the best dps weapon would be holy burst-disintegrate-life stealing-fracturing.

If any sort of upgrade would ever be considered for this, I would suggest the level 16 weapons be updated to be 1,5w the level 20 2w and level 24 2,5w. Other than that, a method to further upgrade them to add just an orange or red slot would be sweet.

PS feel free to put this up in the wiki if you have appropriate posting permissions permissions.
    PS2 No I don't think I'll be running any more of those challenges ever again! Weeeell maybe for a level 16 repeater...
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

+1 thank you for compiling this list and sharing it. Can you add it to the wiki?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

I'm not a member and have 0 posting rights on the wiki
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

Community Member

Nice list, im not sure how competitive the lvl24 wraps are with other choices, but the lvl16 acid/disintegrate/-1con drain per hit, paired with the freezing icey outfit felt severly overpowered :d. I guess thats why they never made Green Steel wraps, after all.

Wow, nice job in deed. I bet you are challenged out, lol. Thanks for the list!! It will be a good reference .

A small update.

Level 16 weapons have been changed to be 1,5w and I'm about to embark on making a level 16 repeater for tr purposes. Very curious to see if there are changes in the ranged versions of the weapons.

I see stat drainers for dex, str & con but not wisdom ("bewildering" effect). I know peeps who love paralyzers would like that. Has anyone pulled that? If, can the devs add it?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

it had improved paralyzing as well?

good to know

Community Member

Does the "Holy" on cormyrean handwraps stack with a Holy Burst ToD ring? Holy on older handwrap does, Holy on Cannith Crafted handwraps does not, so it could go either way. Can someone test?
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    My estimate of the best dps weapon would be holy burst-disintegrate-life stealing-fracturing.
    Hemorrhaging (2d8) > Fracturing (2d6)

For part 2, what does the Steam effect due? Is it a DoT effect?
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    For part 2, what does the Steam effect due? Is it a DoT effect?
    20% chance for 2d8+8 untyped damage (average 3.4 per attack)

Wiki article. (The 20% chance is listed at the very bottom.)

Default Raise Dead Cast *throws Phoenix down*

Just thought i necro this for new monks as well as old for revisiting purposes
    Character: Obveril Orien server (current theme i will add you encase in jade to my garden of contemplation!)