Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
You are missing the main point. We are all aware that this is Turbines rodeo and they can do as they please, but changing things after people have paid money for them is not what I would call good business practices. People are not crying because of an entitlement problem, they are just upset how Turbine will bring out something very sexy (knowing full well that they will nerf it) and putting it in the store until they meet a quota before they nerf it.

By all means, balance the game however you want. But you cannot convince me that they did not know that the BF recon was OP before it hit lama.

You can say that rebalancing is good for the game, but I am not so sure if their version of balance is going to bring in more players than it loses.
Explain to me than why BF should get special attention and be exempt from character balance? It could very well be a bait/switch but the race is only OP to specific builds and not all. People are jumping the gun on this since the devs haven't even said they will nerf them or do anything at all to them. It could a year if at all before they get to BF reconstruct. I would rather worry about it when they actually do say changes will be made. Right now its all speculation.