Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    Update 4.30.003 has been uploaded to the website. Here are a few of the changes:

• A few bug fixes with Gnomes/Deep Gnomes.
    • Issues with Enhancement Con not adding to Hitpoints.
    • Badeforged Enhancement correction.
    • 2 new edit windows Class and Feats.

Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to your comments.
    When using a saved file, the Class window doesn't properly load. The program goes into some kind of non-responsive state, effectively crashing the program. I noticed this when playing with a V4.30.001 save file, so I created a new file with the new version of the planner. But the new save file also crashes the program when accessing the Class window.

Other than that - WOW! This version is Awesome!

It seems to load noticeably faster, too.

Default Save file

I will look into the save file issue asp and try and get a fix out.
    Main Characters Adarshae, Adenasenka, Nimithar Pyri and of Argonnessen
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Save File

I have check several of my save files and they seem to load even some very old ones. Can you send me a copy of your save file to look at?
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Load file error

The bug has been squashed. Then new update will be coming shortly. I will let everyone know when it is up.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Ver 4.30.004

The new Version is up and running on the website http://www.rjcyberware.com/
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    The new Version is up and running on the website http://www.rjcyberware.com/
    thank you! with the departure of Ellisdee37 we have lost updates to his character builder lite
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    thank you! with the departure of Ellisdee37 we have lost updates to his character builder lite
    What makes you say Ellis is gone? I hadn't heard about that.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...7-Can-t-log-in He was having log-in problems a month and a half ago, and hasn't posted anything since. Post #8 is especially telling. (I was surprised when I read that also, and went looking). Hopefully if he's going to turn his attention to other things, he'll let somebody else (more talented than I lol) keep CGL up-to-date.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Unfortunately, Ellis decided to leave DDO when his login issues couldn't be solved; he hasn't been on the forums since late March, either. Hopefully he'll change his mind and come back later.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Unfortunately, Ellis decided to leave DDO when his login issues couldn't be solved; he hasn't been on the forums since late March, either. Hopefully he'll change his mind and come back later.
    Well that just sucks. I really liked his planner.

I think he wrote it in Basic, didn't he? I'd be tempted to take it over, but I don't program in Basic. Plus, if I was gonna contribute to a character planner, it probably ought to be the one I started with, hehe. Perhaps someone will take it on, it would be a shame for it to go away.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

No need, I quite like my planner and will keep it updated even if/when I stop playing. Which may have already happened, but maybe not.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Oh sure, NOW you decide to login again for the first time in 6 weeks! Now I look like a jerk! Thanks a lot, dude.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Oh sure, NOW you decide to login again for the first time in 6 weeks! Now I look like a jerk! Thanks a lot, dude.
    LOL!

Welcome back Ellis. Good to see you're still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    What makes you say Ellis is gone? I hadn't heard about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...7-Can-t-log-in He was having log-in problems a month and a half ago, and hasn't posted anything since. Post #8 is especially telling. (I was surprised when I read that also, and went looking). Hopefully if he's going to turn his attention to other things, he'll let somebody else (more talented than I lol) keep CGL up-to-date.
    Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    No need, I quite like my planner and will keep it updated even if/when I stop playing. Which may have already happened, but maybe not.
    I PM'd Cordovan who said Ellisdee37 had made a farewell thread but had to close it. I was planning to make a thread saluting Ellisdee37's contributions here as a 'toast' so stay tuned. But I have been very sick &
    still out. Glad that you popped in Ellis!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    I PM'd Cordovan who said Ellisdee37 had made a farewell thread but had to close it.
    I did no such thing. I do not believe in farewell threads on a philosophical level. (To me, they are not about saying goodbye, but are instead about "convince me to stay.")

Unless he meant my "Can't log in" thread, but that was never closed.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Yay, this is great news! I quite like your planner too (sorry Ron, I like yours also, but his is quicker and simpler for me *g*) and am very happy that you plan on keeping it updated. I hope you get your login problems fixed soon, though!
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Hey gang,

Just a quick note that the Epic Feat: Greater Ruin is having issues due to the Feat: Ruin being listed as a prereq rather than the Feat: Epic Ruin(or Epic Feat: Ruin). Just a small FYI..I just left that blank when I saved it, since I knew I was taking it, but wanted to let you all know so maybe it can be fixed at some point I absolutely love you guys

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Default Epic Ruin

I will look into this to get it fixed with the next update, which may be after U31 goes live.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Character Planner Update 4.31.001

The Character Planner has been updated to U31 and the Greater Ruin feat has been fixed. Sorry no new windows in this update hopefully soon. You can find your copy of the Planner over at http://www.rjcyberware.com/
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default DDOCharPlan 4.31.101

The datafiles have been updated for U32 patch 1 in the new update 4.31.101.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast