Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm getting pretty stoked about this export routine. So far I can export overview info (name, alignment, race, etc...), the class splits, starting ability points, levelups, tomes, and skills. All I have left is feats and past lives, plus (of course) the entire import routine to go from yours to mine.

I've decided to skip enhancements entirely. Mapping enhancements would be way more effort than mapping feats was, and mapping feats was a non-trivial task. And besides, your enhancements interface is superior to mine anyway.

Fun fact: If you don't include a version number at all, the skills don't load properly. It's almost certainly because of Spellcraft. No worries, though; I can just set the version to 4.36.104 and it's all good.

EDIT: Those last 10 class level entries for epic levels is kind of weird. I'm just sending the primary class for those, but when I make builds in your planner from scratch they appear to be almost random. They're always all the same as each other, but guessing which of your build classes get used is a coin flip.