Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    So, my verdict is that unless we can come up with a list of more than just these 2 spells that fit the description of are now learned spells. I will wait till after the Bard pass to make a final decision on how to add these 2 spell to the spell list. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
    The ones I can think of:

Warchanter Tier 1: Enchant Weapon
    Enchant Weapons is added to your spellbook as level 1 Bard spell.

Divine Disciple cores
    The 3rd, 4th and 5th cores each add a new spell to your spellbook, either light or dark depending on which path you choose. The capstone adds all the other spells to your spellbook, the ones from the path you didn't choose. The capstone also adds Word of Balance to your spellbook regardless of path.

None of these reflect inscription decisions, though, so it wouldn't make sense to include them since your planner only manages spell inscriptions, not spell slotting. (The opposite of my planner, but my planner doesn't include them either. I maybe should, come to thik of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    In the past the planner has been a tool to help players make the right in game choices not necessarily print a full list of all traits a character will have.
    I very much agree with this philosophy, as evidenced by how my planner works. It's also why I've argued in the past that the DDO Character Planner shouldn't include things like hit point totals or effective skill ranks. The totals are misleading without gear and destinies, and for skill ranks in particular the only meaningful way to measure a build's skills is to see how many trained ranks you spend during levelup.