Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Should be all fixed, my "check for 0" logic in the JavaScript file just "stopped working" even though that file hasn't been modified in 5 months.

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    Should be all fixed, my "check for 0" logic in the JavaScript file just "stopped working" even though that file hasn't been modified in 5 months.

-JJ
    I blame neutrinos. Flip a bit and end up on the wrong side of the galaxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Default Thank you very much for making this calculator.

I was wondering if you could make it so that two or more augments cystals are able to be used? So that you can figure out what level it will be easier. I have several items that have two or more different color augments slots.

Craftable items have a maximum of two slots. (Yellow + Colorless.) If you go in to add that, lootgen can also now have greens. Greens are always by themselves.

Both Yellow + Colorless as well as Green add +3 enchantment level. (Colorless = 1, Yellow = 2, Green = 3.)

Updated the way it handles augments -- let me know if something doesn't seem right, please

-JJ

Thanks for the update, it has always been a great tool, DDoWiki and your crafting planner are the two pages I always have open while playing..

Community Member

in your page proof against poison +10 and true seeing gloves is possible.

in game, when you try to add proof+10 it says the item already has a suffix.

Quote Originally Posted by minimomo View Post
    in your page proof against poison +10 and true seeing gloves is possible.

in game, when you try to add proof+10 it says the item already has a suffix.
    Alrighty -- I'll take a look.

-JJ

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Prefix vs suffix

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    That's one of those that requires being applied first, right?
    I always apply the prefix first. Sometimes it bugs if you do the suffix 1st and you get an error msg. that the item already has a prefix.

Community Member

I wrote a Python script that accepts a list of lootgen abilities and figures out the minimum set of gear to give you everything you need. Would you be interested in wrapping it in a nice web UI and hosting it?
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    I wrote a Python script that accepts a list of lootgen abilities and figures out the minimum set of gear to give you everything you need. Would you be interested in wrapping it in a nice web UI and hosting it?
    this sounds allot like Vin Diesel in XXX saying to his tech, (pointing at a massive pile of armaments) I want all this (then pointing to the car) in that!

Me likey!

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post

Sure, I'd be happy to. I'm "on hold" right now waiting to see what they do with the Cannith Crafting overhaul before making any changes to my data models and such.

-JJ

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516