Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    What gate needs 6 different gatekeepers?
    Haywire's.

(Sorry, I just have to laugh at that every time I run Made to Order)
    Khyber: Carinn (TR 18 Sorcerer) -- Kyrainne (TR 20 Paladin) -- Arrail (TR 20 Favored Soul) -- Aoede (18 Bard) -- Terrabourne (20 Ranger) -- Ankhalla (20 Monk) -- Cylanna (20 Rogue)
    The Lifeguard: A Swimcleric build

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinbyrollup View Post
    Haywire's.

(Sorry, I just have to laugh at that every time I run Made to Order)
    Touche, good sir.

The Hatchery

To any "I've run 50 shrouds with no LDS":

Run Elite Amrath. Or even just hard. And Epic Devil Assault if you can get a nice group.

Much faster large mats..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    Yeah, that's why I kept my portion on Greater Dragon Bane rather short. It's unreasonable to the point that its flaws almost speak for themselves.
    yeah good point but seeing gdb today had me rather steaming...

Quote Originally Posted by kernal42 View Post
    Your argument is illogical.

There obviously is a point is recipes being expensive despite the cost to level.
    Which is what they were prior to this update. Notice how the market wasn't flooded with even the baby versions of boss beaters, the +4 holy of banes, because even those -- which are fantastic weapons to just buy off the ah if you could -- wouldn't be profitable to make. (Plenty of the powergamers could have been making them already.) The burst of greater versions would have been even less profitable. And even if the recipes were totally free, there simply aren't enough material blanks to make them in any significant quantity.

He said there's no point in making the cost punitive, which is what this new release does.

EDIT: Searching Argo ah every day for weeks looking for silver/cold iron khopeshes and falchions, I never saw a single crafted boss beater up for auction.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    EDIT: Searching Argo ah every day for weeks looking for silver/cold iron khopeshes and falchions, I never saw a single crafted boss beater up for auction.
    I have seen several on Ghallanda AH. Khopeshes priced at 400-600k. And guess what? They do not sell

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    I have seen several on Ghallanda AH. Khopeshes priced at 400-600k. And guess what? They do not sell
    Yep, it was always too cost prohibitive to try and mass produce them. This patch was a draconian solution for a problem that never existed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Saw *1* Khopesh up, priced at 1.2 mil. I wished the poster best of luck with that, considering how underwhelming a response in my thread where I tried PCing the same item. Sarlona.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12