Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator

Default Update 16 Patch 1 Preview

Lamannia is now Online with Update 16 patch 1!

Release Notes can be found here:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

Known Issues can be found here:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376772

Keep an eye on the Forums for information on Events happening in the near future!

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Last edited by SqueakofDoom; 11-30-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Hmmm... ice races.

Good:
    -Fixed the level range fields on the Who tab and LFM window.

Bad:
    -Tsunami and Gust of Wind cast by party members/hirelings no longer knock down halfling party members, nor affect party members/hirelings in anyway.

Ugly - Biggest Missing Changes:
    -Unpopulated friends list/chat channels requiring relogin. <- More often occurring and annoying than the physics bug at least for me.
    -Niac's, Creeping Cold spells getting 0'ed damage by crushing wave type weapon effects.

"Hey look at this new [oceanic, long sword raid, new cannith challenge] weapon I got!"
    "Dont use it or you'll crush all our druid/arcane DoT's!"
    Casual DDOaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Ugly - Biggest Missing Changes:
    -Unpopulated friends list/chat channels requiring relogin. <- More often occurring and annoying than the physics bug at least for me.
    This.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

Community Member razzertothemax3's Avatar

I am happy that lamannia is back up, altho i still think you should have wiped the servers. How long has it been since the last wipe?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by razzertothemax3 View Post
    I am happy that lamannia is back up, altho i still think you should have wiped the servers. How long has it been since the last wipe?
    They have said there will be a wipe. Also was said it would not happen until U-16 is patched and tested. So it will most likely be for U-17

Community Member

Default Ice Racing

Lets see 50 motes to rent skates. Tokens 4. First run 16 motes. No way will this work to be properly tested. Need Skates to be added to the store. Or more free tokens to be handed out. After all this is for testing. Also add tokens to the store or forget any testing. I do not think many on the server have toons that had skates from live.
    Last edited by Crazy-Freddy; 11-30-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Community Member

I am curious how you get these 'astral shard' things.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

The Hatchery

Saw the winter festival in Eveningstar, but nothing in the harbor.

Will the Midwinter Ice Races and Winter Festival run simultaneously?

Premium player....but only received 2 tickets for the Midwinter Ice Races.
    No tickets showing in the DDO store for Midwinter Ice Races.
    No ice skates in DDO store.

Snow is only on the ground?

Yay - Harbor will not be a lag fest.

Boo - Eveningstar will be a lag fest.

Yay - something for my monk to do......1million times

Boo - it will all probably be BTC

Yay - more collectibles (astral shards, winter motes, snowfrakes)

Boo - I put a boo comment in my yay category

Yay - I'll stop now.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Red face

Yo squeaks Thanks so much! Can you stock the Auction house now? Please?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Looks good but where is the fix to Celestia not working with damage type enhancements and the Paladin capstone? Don't tell me it'll take u17 and beyond to fix that?

Edit: It's not even in the known issue list...

Thanks.

Newly-found Potions of Wonder will now stack in your inventory, and are more unpredictable.
    Does this mean they sell to the NPC trash vendors for random amounts of gold? I mean, that IS the only thing anyone ever does with the stupid things, isn't it?

Or did they add Void Strike IV to the other two effects the potions typically produce: Burning Blood or Disintegrate?

Or did they make it so your rogue can sneak through a group of enemies and drop them on the ground so your less intelligent foes will pick them up and drink them?

If not, then this was a waste of time.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Entelech View Post
    Does this mean they sell to the NPC trash vendors for random amounts of gold? I mean, that IS the only thing anyone ever does with the stupid things, isn't it?

Or did they add Void Strike IV to the other two effects the potions typically produce: Burning Blood or Disintegrate?

Or did they make it so your rogue can sneak through a group of enemies and drop them on the ground so your less intelligent foes will pick them up and drink them?

If not, then this was a waste of time.
    I don't know anyone, barring a few PUGers, that sells them. Everyone I regularly play with, as well as myself, plays by 'The Adventurer Rule': You find it, you immediately drink it. Of course, the people I play with are also are the easygoing types that would find dying that way hilarious, rather than frustrating- and given your unwarranted tone, I imagine that may tie into your problems with the potions.

The main effects they produce are Burning Blood, Disintegrate, AND Major SP Pot. So they can also make for great desperate situation pots- though that's not near as much of a game element as it used to be.

Nevertheless, I will agree that Potions of Wonder are in desperate need of more variety and range of potency. Given the statement in the release notes, and the other recent randomized effects in the game, it seems as if that'll be taken care of.

For those of us that enjoy the potions of wonder, this is, thus far, a fine thing that deserves no complaint.

Now, on a more important note:
    "New Winter Races" sounded a whole lot more awesome at first. Not to say that the race doesn't sound interesting, and far far better than Risia, but...

...I dunno. Snow Elf toons? :P

~.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Am I blind or is the captain's option screen here to stay?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by karsion View Post
    Am I blind or is the captain's option screen here to stay?
    You talking about the dialogue box that no longer goes away after the airship captain drops you off?

The one that was supposedly 'fixed' last patch?

Yeah, pretty sure that is a permanent change now.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Yes I have also been getting this too its annoying
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    You talking about the dialogue box that no longer goes away after the airship captain drops you off?

The one that was supposedly 'fixed' last patch?

Yeah, pretty sure that is a permanent change now.
    YEah, that's the one. Happy times, coupled with Challenges nerf and broken physics it will make for a more interesting game altogether :>

Seriously tho, it's silly how long something like this can persist.

Hey squeaks when's the next event? I'm just curious..

The Hatchery

The egregiously long alert on negative levels has been trimmed back down to its original size.
    T-thank you...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Release notes
    Other
    Removed a stuck spot from the crafting hall.
    Uhm, I don't think they are stuck. They just can't move because of Carpal Tunnel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast