Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    As far as I know, DDO doesn't allow for the scaling of hotbars or any other UI features besides chat and pop up windows, and even then it tends to be limited. I won't add this one to the list unless a Turbine Rep comes out and states it's a bug, and not WAI due to a lack of coding.
    Then we should be able to save the mapping of our UI placement just like LOTRO to solve this issue. BUG plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Frozen Tunic:
    Verified the bugs apply only to the preU12.1 versions..

One created after U12.1 work as described.
    Thanks Shade, I'll make a note of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Then we should be able to save the mapping of our UI placement just like LOTRO to solve this issue. BUG plain and simple.
    So, wait, we should have something we don't have, and the issue that lack of 'something we don't have' gives us isn't directly linked to something that's currently in game and broken? Sounds like a lack of coding/foresight on Turbines behalf to me, not a bug. That's just how I see it. And even if it is a bug, it isn't directly related to U12 (Or even U11, which I've allowed some bugs from there to slip in to here) so until I start my 'The Complete Broken 'Things' Master List' (Which I'm thinking about doing) it still unfortunately doesn't have a place here.

I agree, its annoying as hell. I used to play Windowed and Full Screen depending on what I was doing in game, but eventually having to move and correct bars, UI elements, etc back after switching the two I gave up and no longer play Windowed.
    Last edited by NexEverto; 12-13-2011 at 11:50 PM.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Sounds like a lack of coding/foresight on Turbines behalf to me, not a bug. That's just how I see it. And even if it is a bug, it isn't directly related to U12 (Or even U11, which I've allowed some bugs from there to slip in to here) so until I start my 'The Complete Broken 'Things' Master List' (Which I'm thinking about doing) it still unfortunately doesn't have a place here.
    Throw the challenge scores not reflecting the rewarded materials under the 'flip a coin on whether that's a bug or strange design that could use some clarity' pile, I suppose. Can't 100% say for sure that's a bug, since no-one's ever mentioned what that number *is* in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Throw the challenge scores not reflecting the rewarded materials under the 'flip a coin on whether that's a bug or strange design that could use some clarity' pile, I suppose. Can't 100% say for sure that's a bug, since no-one's ever mentioned what that number *is* in the first place.
    I believe each challenge gives out a different amount of rewards, like, reward scaling, if that makes sense. It is late here though so I could be totally misinterpreting what you're saying. I won't be able to get on to DDO for a day or so, so mind doing some testing for me or explaining/linking me to something that shows exactly what is, or isn't, going on?

On another note, if someone has a Tier 1 Epic Cloak of Flames, could they please test how much AC Heightened Awareness +4 is giving? I've been informed its only +2 for some reason (Knowing AC, it could be some stupid reason), screen shots would be loved.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

I see you don't have the Cannith Crafting issue where you can now overwrite suffixes and prefixes by simply applying the new shard. Or is this an intentional change that is WAI.

Community Member

My Bracers of the Wind still miss the Yellow Augment slot after the patch 12.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    My Bracers of the Wind still miss the Yellow Augment slot after the patch 12.2.

And mine as HERE is still missing the colorless slot ... Stone of change did nothing ... /sigh
    Officer of ARCHANGELS - Thelanis

Strummie . Gruffie . Jinksy . Perversion . Sluffie . Indulgent . Adjuration . Wary . Disparage . Subdue . Affinity . Bestial . Contrivance . Indria . Thermo . Outlandish

Unhappy

my tier3 stalker ring is still broken / patch 12.2

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by genneko View Post
    my tier3 stalker ring is still broken / patch 12.2

/sigh
    Bahahaha. Man, I have never seen such incompetence :\

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Bahahaha. Man, I have never seen such incompetence :\
    yes you have every update/patch

to be fair this is in the known issues now
    Last edited by mystafyi; 12-14-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Wow, really wow ... I have come to expect certain "slowness" to Turbine's handling of bugs and problems within DDO, which seems at odds with the speed they fix any "exploit". I have even come to expect the blatant disregard for long time players.

Needing additional items to "upgrade" your old loot????? I get five taps or five relics are not hard to get, that is not the point, it is a slap in the face of people who would like to upgrade their items and now have to jump through an extra hoop.

But really Turbine a patch that does not even fix the stuff it says it does?????

Wow, really wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I just don't think it's right to make fun of DDO's NPCs. Infractions for everyone!

Community Member

Did any of the challenge item issues (any of them) get fixed this update?

I have stuff all over the place that can't be updated or updates incorrectly - silly
    Characters: Maels
    Guild: Maelstrom
    Server: Thelanis
    http://maelstrom-ddo.guildportal.com

I like going to sleep as the patch goes live, and waking up to the aftermath...

Keep posting stuff, please, no more PMs about bugs though unless I've previously replied to you about one and we're discussing it. (I hear the bug report tool has suddenly been fixed, I'm starting to suspect someone at Turbine is playing a cruel joke and all bug reports are submitted to my inbox. Seriously though, posting here is fine, I will see it.)

I'll add what ever needs to be updated when I'm at work. I'll be away from the game busy for a day and a bit so screen shots and people testing are once again very loved.

the tier 3 Spare hand i created on 9/12/11 Still cannot have it's blue or clear augment slots filled.

thats 12/9/11 for all you americans and your backwards date layout.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    the tier 3 Spare hand i created on 9/12/11 Still cannot have it's blue or clear augment slots filled.

thats 12/9/11 for all you americans and your backwards date layout.
    Thanks, noted that. Seems only Pre-U12.1 items are broken.

I did manage to sneak in some testing before work today, even though it made me late. I upgraded a U12.1 Epic Ring of the Stalker to T2, and T3 after the Patch, worked fine, no errors or anything. Also managed to slot something in the Colorless Slot (+6 Dexterity) without any issue either. My old U12.0~ Ring had its String Table Errors fixed, however Manslayer wasn't working on it. Not sure what will happen if I upgrade it or try clear augments when it has them. Tests for another day.

Personally I recommend to everyone, make a new item. It took me 3 days (9 hours playing time) to grind out enough mats for a New Ring, and to upgrade it to T2 and T3 on my Ranger while either soloing or duoing the Challenges on 20 and 21. I also had a few 3 step conversions to get all the mats I needed, and also used some mats to make Fragments (Since I burnt them all making tokens for Augments for other Epic Items) needed for the conversions.

I also managed to upgrade a Unwavering Ardency from its Pre-U12 form to its 'Upgradeable' form, no issues there either. Haven't tried my Quiver of Alacrity or Enduring Conviction (If I can find where that's hidden...) so I'm not sure if I got lucky, or its actually WAI.

My cookie jar was also updated, it now holds all 35 Cookies (I actually managed to stuff my cookies in there too, so it wasn't a fluke), though people are still saying their cookie jar still isn't fixed. I'd like some proof, as I doubt Turbine are giving me special treatment.

I believe each challenge gives out a different amount of rewards, like, reward scaling, if that makes sense. It is late here though so I could be totally misinterpreting what you're saying. I won't be able to get on to DDO for a day or so, so mind doing some testing for me or explaining/linking me to something that shows exactly what is, or isn't, going on?
    Seemed pretty straightforward, but let me try a re-phrasal: the score number in the same box as the stars is not indicative of anything meaningful, except perhaps tracking your highest numerical count, and only provides a rough estimate of how well you've done in a given challenge.

The rewards display box doesn't pop up long enough for me to reliably snag a screen-shot to show proportions, and there's no indication in any of the chats for comparison either, unfortunately, or I'd try and get explicit in terms of what level toon vs what level the challenge was set to.

So again, depending on how you look at it, that's either a bug, or just another 'well, that's odd' decision, which is why I make mention of it, and let you determine how much weight you want to put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Seemed pretty straightforward, but let me try a re-phrasal: the score number in the same box as the stars is not indicative of anything meaningful, except perhaps tracking your highest numerical count, and only provides a rough estimate of how well you've done in a given challenge.

The rewards display box doesn't pop up long enough for me to reliably snag a screen-shot to show proportions, and there's no indication in any of the chats for comparison either, unfortunately, or I'd try and get explicit in terms of what level toon vs what level the challenge was set to.

So again, depending on how you look at it, that's either a bug, or just another 'well, that's odd' decision, which is why I make mention of it, and let you determine how much weight you want to put on it.
    I'll look in to it when I get back in game... I thought I noticed a relation between the Challenge Score and Rewards given in Picture Portals, but hey, who knows. Honestly, if we can't accurately determin what the number does in relation to anything, then you can't exactly prove if it's broken or not...

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

[*]Rogue - Wreck Construct
    [LIST][*]Wreck Construct currently fails to apply the Debuff to Purple Named Mobs/Bosses, though the damage is dealt normally.
    I haven't seen this before. I guess my aspirations to run LoB and to be useful on my rogue are officially squashed.

That. Blows.

Default Sell Gems no longer sells gems out of gem bag

Think this is a new one with this AM's patch....selling gems through the Sell gems feature of the vendor only sells gems in your inventory and not in the gem bag
    Main toons: IronThatcher (tank & box breaker for inquisitives), Mehhh (ranger)...pion of HS...zug zug
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am the dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    I haven't seen this before. I guess my aspirations to run LoB and to be useful on my rogue are officially squashed.

That. Blows.
    This has been the case since U11 launched.
    Ghallanda Rerolled
    LeLodar LeLothian LeLoki LeLoman LeLonia LeLog

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast