Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Crystal Cove has returned!

Crystal Cove has returned - now through November 2nd! Read our guide to the event by clicking here!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Awesome!

are the kobolds still complaining about the waterworks? ^^

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Is there going to be some other bonus for those of us who are tired of crystal cove or does this count as the bonus days for the next 3 weeks?

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Seriously? This is our Halloween event now? Not cool Cordy.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Better go try it again, see if kobbies are still fun
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Crystal Cove has returned - now through November 2nd! Read our guide to the event by clicking here!
    And for the rest of us?

Community Member

Aargh, nothing against you Cordovan, but I'm kind of sick of crystal cove. Lots of stuff in there for me still but i just can't stand it anymore. I vant my Mabar.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    And for the rest of us?
    Lag
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Awesome. Four pages of feedback on the new level 24 tiers of the items, were all taken very seriously. Really now, why even create feedback threads for the community if you're just going to ignore all feedback?

Yawn. Yet another reason to completely ignore DDO for the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    You must've missed it - they announced this maybe a month back, just didn't provide dates at the time. They said basically that Mabar was dead, and they're working on a new one with a similar theme, but that it would not be ready for this year. Instead, they're bringing back Cove for a few weeks. It was in a 'mabar?' thread, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit, yah got it, here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...e2#post5427269
    Last edited by dunklezhan; 10-16-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

2015 DDO Players Council MangLord's Avatar

What level do the new opals and malachites drop in? DDOwiki hasn't been updated to reflect the new stuff.

Also, why can't we turn in a bunch of lower level gems, such as diamonds, for the next higher level of gem? We can trade down, but not up. Lets assume that a player would like to work towards the new level 24 gear, but may not have a capped toon, or would prefer to run the event with a different character.
    Ferial *Halek *Shankwelle on Argonnessen
    Officer of The Order of the Emerald Claw

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by MangLord View Post
    What level do the new opals and malachites drop in? DDOwiki hasn't been updated to reflect the new stuff.

Also, why can't we turn in a bunch of lower level gems, such as diamonds, for the next higher level of gem? We can trade down, but not up. Lets assume that a player would like to work towards the new level 24 gear, but may not have a capped toon, or would prefer to run the event with a different character.
    The Opals and Malachites drop in CR 24+ versions of Crystal Cove.

On your second question, Crystal Cove has long had a trade-down-only mechanic, due to intended design structure. Appreciate the feedback on it, though.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I don't see it as the event, but now to the 2nd at least allows us to hit it long enough to build something out of the runs.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MangLord View Post

If you could trade up, everyone would solo the highest difficulty they could solo without ever trying something with a group.

The Opals and Malachites drop in CR 24+ versions of Crystal Cove.

On your second question, Crystal Cove has long had a trade-down-only mechanic, due to intended design structure. Appreciate the feedback on it, though.
    Cordovan, as pointed out by Bzzt in another thread, the oddity here is we already had level 24 Gems (Star Rubies and Star Sapphires) that were introduced for crafting the level 24 Glass Canon. Now we in essence have two different level 24 sets of gems that can't be converted from one to the other.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    If you could trade up, everyone would solo the highest difficulty they could solo without ever trying something with a group.
    And?

You make it sound like that actually matters.

I will be back on the 3rd then.

Founder
    Lord of Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by dunklezhan View Post
    You must've missed it - they announced this maybe a month back, just didn't provide dates at the time. They said basically that Mabar was dead, and they're working on a new one with a similar theme, but that it would not be ready for this year. Instead, they're bringing back Cove for a few weeks. It was in a 'mabar?' thread, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit, yah got it, here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...e2#post5427269
    Seriously, not cool. I had finally decided to advance into epic levels and needing/wanting several of the Mabar items since I came back in January. I actually have 3 toons not TRing because I needed several items before they did TR. I didn't want to end up TRing and not being high enough level to make/craft/use them. I really hope that some of those very useful items that don't show up anywhere else in game show up soon. I have been banking on them to get some much needed upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylex_Night-Shield View Post
    Seriously, not cool. I had finally decided to advance into epic levels and needing/wanting several of the Mabar items since I came back in January. I actually have 3 toons not TRing because I needed several items before they did TR. I didn't want to end up TRing and not being high enough level to make/craft/use them. I really hope that some of those very useful items that don't show up anywhere else in game show up soon. I have been banking on them to get some much needed upgrades.
    The "new" event will use the Mabar Items. The announced intention is that the new event will be included in Update 24, and will be turned on some time early in 2015.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Named treasure map: Used to reveal other special instances filled with tasty XP and loot!

When did Treasure Maps start giving xp? Don't remember that from the past.
    Holybird of House Perkele. Sisu is with us. But is sisu with you?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast