Default congratz Turbine, you win

if your goal was to make a veteran player not want to play the game, you win. today doing an orchard slayers, and had to protect the guy. easy enough with a cleric, but when the mobs spawned, major lag and me and one other guy were frozen over and over and over again. guy dies. So I put in a ticket so they are aware that there is a problem with spawns. Now, whenever I go onto another screen from recall or re-enter, etc, the help screen pops up over and over and over again.

Honestly, Turbine, you win. You won't fix your product and you create frustration with paying customers. You make the game unplayable or annoying. So instead of playing the game today, I now go do something else. But what I won't be doing, is spending any money on your game anymore. I hope that was your intent the last few months because that is where it has gone to. I have played for 10 years, love playing the game, but now hating it due to all the constant problems.

This isn't a good-bye thread but why Turbine won't get another dollar from me, so if that is their intent with the inferior product they are continuing to put out, they win.

God, I wish I won a lottery cause I would actually buy Turbine and actually fix stuff.
    Mobility, proud leader of Bane on Thelanis ~ I am either loved or hated, there is no in between. (Self declared Ultimate Piker, though I now give my crown to Ranit. He has guildies log his toons and play his toons for him. Getting xp and not even playing the game? He wins)

Had this happen with my last ticket as well (a couple weeks ago), bug reported it. I was able to stop the madness with the same approach as LAG persistent Sleet Storm and Wall of Fire. - Log out and back in again.

Sorry this was the straw that pushed you over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by HackSlashKill View Post
    if your goal was to make a veteran player not want to play the game, you win. today doing an orchard slayers, and had to protect the guy. easy enough with a cleric, but when the mobs spawned, major lag and me and one other guy were frozen over and over and over again. guy dies. So I put in a ticket so they are aware that there is a problem with spawns. Now, whenever I go onto another screen from recall or re-enter, etc, the help screen pops up over and over and over again.

Honestly, Turbine, you win. You won't fix your product and you create frustration with paying customers. You make the game unplayable or annoying. So instead of playing the game today, I now go do something else. But what I won't be doing, is spending any money on your game anymore. I hope that was your intent the last few months because that is where it has gone to. I have played for 10 years, love playing the game, but now hating it due to all the constant problems.

This isn't a good-bye thread but why Turbine won't get another dollar from me, so if that is their intent with the inferior product they are continuing to put out, they win.

God, I wish I won a lottery cause I would actually buy Turbine and actually fix stuff.
    It's interesting that this post has not generated the typical vehement fan boy defense response, seems even they agree the game is hard to justify playing in the face of such crippling lag.

I tried DoJ 3 times yesterday, we finally had to short man (6) in full DPS destinies and accept a few Archon losses, even then it was a near thing. Toons and End Mob were rubber-banding all over the place.

I have found if you make a help ticket all they do is give a canned response with a mailed Raid Timer.

Sad state of things, I can only hope they fix the Lag issue but i'm done holding my breath, looking for another Hobby.

Maybe it's time for a good ole fashioned Table top group, or maybe via one of those VR gaming sites!
    Once a King, always a King.
    But once a Knight is NEVER enough!

4. 05-09-2016, 08:40 AM

5. 05-09-2016, 09:30 AM

6. 05-09-2016, 10:00 AM

7. 05-09-2016, 10:52 AM

8. 05-09-2016, 10:58 AM

9. 05-09-2016, 11:02 AM

10. 05-09-2016, 11:10 AM

11. 05-09-2016, 11:21 AM

12. 05-09-2016, 11:28 AM

13. 05-09-2016, 11:37 AM

I feel you, I was running siegebreaker solo yesterday on my lvl 15 wiz. I kept freezing and rubber banding and you can all imagine finishing the last puzzle with this was super super painful and took a long time.

I feel myself being pushed to the edge a little more each time.

15. 05-09-2016, 12:02 PM

16. 05-09-2016, 12:27 PM

Community Member

I normally just do a 3 month VIP towards the end of the year to try before I buy (using TP, I quit using real money about two years ago-other priorities). With that and being a serial tr'er, I don't need to spend any real money, well beyond the $30.00 for 3 month VIP. So I currently spend less than $3/month. I used to spend quite a bit more (yeah I bought some Otto boxes, both Expansions-not standard level, and the Starter Pack-the one with the Lv 3 Gold Seal Cleric Hireling).

18. 05-09-2016, 02:57 PM

19. 05-09-2016, 03:05 PM

20. 05-09-2016, 03:07 PM

You may be underestimating how frustrating it would be to deal with WB attorneys if you won the lottery.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)