Page 141 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3524

Quote Originally Posted by Roziel_Longblade View Post
    Just turn off your rep. The system is very much broken.

Your good rep is your name Dragon, because the thread you made is an amazing resource for the community. Dont worry about the the green line next to it.
    Probably some of the best advice I have heard in a while, and totally true. Your name is well-known and highly appreciated in the DDO community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Roziel_Longblade View Post
    Just turn off your rep. The system is very much broken.

Your good rep is your name Dragon, because the thread you made is an amazing resource for the community. Dont worry about the the green line next to it.
    QFT - IMO, the rep system is a way for a group of individuals to stroke the e-peen by constantly + repping each other.

Dragon the OP is on a higher level, deserves the best forum title possible from Turbine.
    Thanks for the long time forum user purge of Aug '10 (Sarcasm for those who don't get it)

+1 rep so you dont take her down....how else will us newbs know what we should be striving for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

are the boots the only item still not upgraded with a screenshot ?

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Judo View Post
    +1 rep so you dont take her down....how else will us newbs know what we should be striving for?
    First of all I want to say thanks to all those that showed their appreciation for the hardwork done by me and others past and present on this thread. Everyone can rest assured that I have no intention of taking down or stopping input on this thread.

I just had to rant about it, because it has been bugging me since it started which has been a happening for a few months and even was done again at 4.40 am this morning again.

Thank you to all once again for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderwolf View Post
    are the boots the only item still not upgraded with a screenshot ?
    If you are talking about the epic VON Items, then yes you are correct. We may also be missing the other Red Dragonscale Armors also.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzly_Bear View Post
    It seems that the Lion-headed Belt Buckle from the DQ raid has a hidden effect that is not listed here. The Roar effect deals sonic damage and seems to be equivalent to the Roaring effect.

Righteous - This weapon is imbued with holy power, giving it an additional +2 attack and damage against any creature with a strong or overwhelming aura of evil.
    Roar - This weapon causes targets to become shaken and, on critical hit, does 2d6 sonic damage to the target.
    Roaring - This weapon causes targets to become shaken and, on critical hit, does 2d6 sonic damage to the target.

Maybe modify the effects list as above, or put in item description the hidden effect.
    Is it a sonic guard effect or does it modify your weapon dmg output?

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    That is impossible. One user can only give one set of reputation per post, ever.

Is that true too with neg rep? (I wish I could tell but I'm still not allowed to spread red around )

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    /rant on

I don't know who, but he is most likely to ashamed of himself and self-righteous. But maybe he can explain why he likes to keeps hitting negative feedback on the very first post of this thread on a regular basis. It is getting to the point, that I sometime think I should just let this thread die.

/rant off
    don't sweat it man. there are many people out there abusing the ability to negative rep which is why it has been long argued that the rep system was a disaster waiting to happen. there should be a field were you have to put a reason for the negative rep, and you should be able to see who gave you rep positive or negative.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Yay! I think I just pushed DS over the 1500 bar. He just got his 6th bright green box!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyfiel View Post
    This thread and all who contribute to it is/are the best on the forums. With that said, I have tried to make a deduction on this situation.

A statement without proof becomes an accusation. An accusation that evidently is not possible with current forum mechanics. There are not that many people who can neg rep, of those, many already post here. The reputation system, by its virtue of needing a degree of pos rep before you can actually give neg rep, shows that anyone capable of doing this has to already be a reasonable and socialable person to even garner that much rep to begin with. I cannot fathom that someone that the community as a whole likes, has found a way to bypass the system. As such, I have chosen to come to the more logical conclusion, there is no spoon.

This is not to say I completly dismiss the prospect, only that it doesn't make sense. I hope I am wrong, but since this whole matter is really off topic, I shall address it outside this thread if the need arises.
    While certainly logical and a conclusion I would normally come up with myself - I find it most unlikely in the case of Dragon. Personally (if it is happening with great frequency) my deduction is that someone hopes to replace his role and has formed a group to attack the thread. If it is only a few neg reps then I think it is most likely as others have said - that it was user error.

But back on topic.... to answer a question posed - the Lion Belt's sonic damage is a guard effect (not sure of the percentage, but it is definitely less than 100%), not a weapon effect. I discovered this while testing to see if Bramblecasters' Thorn Guard damage procced occassionaly or every hit (seems to be every hit from my testing).

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    I blame Borror0.
    Yeah? Well, I blame Tarrant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyfiel View Post
    The reputation system, by its virtue of needing a degree of pos rep before you can actually give neg rep, shows that anyone capable of doing this has to already be a reasonable and socialable person to even garner that much rep to begin with. I cannot fathom that someone that the community as a whole likes, has found a way to bypass the system. matter is really off topic, I shall address it outside this thread if the need arises.
    I have received negative rep for saying that the wiki is back up and many other similar situations. Trust me, the negative rep system is FAR from infallible. A few use it to troll; others use it because they have an axe to grind.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Default Best Thread Evar

And the only one I have bookmarked on my computer. Seriously, you do awesome work. It should show something that I feel proud that I have a screenshot or two on your thread.

Keep it up please!
    "Funny 'Ha-Ha, or Funny 'Uh-oh...'?
    Probably Funny 'Uh-Oh.'"
    Khyber - Mesaana, Samaeila Suncrusher

Default Epic Upgrades

When you upgrade an item to epic, if the item has permanent damage to it, is the damage repaired, or does it remain? Not that big a deal, I guess, but I'm curious.
    "Funny 'Ha-Ha, or Funny 'Uh-oh...'?
    Probably Funny 'Uh-Oh.'"
    Khyber - Mesaana, Samaeila Suncrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Kale_Hagan View Post
    When you upgrade an item to epic, if the item has permanent damage to it, is the damage repaired, or does it remain? Not that big a deal, I guess, but I'm curious.
    The permanent damage should end up repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Is it a sonic guard effect or does it modify your weapon dmg output?
    Roar if you are talking from an item like the Lion Belt, it only goes off if the creature that hit you would have crit. Roar sonic damage does stack with a sonic guard. It does not modify your weapons. My barb wears the belt. At some point I should work towards the epic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Confirmed. My SoS had 30% dmg prior to making Epic. It was fully repaired when complete.
    [RENEGADE (Monk) - LEGION - FOUNDER AUG 2005]
    Blutus, Bodak, Diablo, Guilloteen, Jellybean, Mantikor
    Marauder, Renaissance, Rigormortiss, Ungajinga, Valkyrie
    1st ww Tower/Vision/Abbot/Shroud, Epic VoN/Chrono, Reaver Xoriat * 1st capped Permatoon

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzly_Bear View Post
    But back on topic.... to answer a question posed - the Lion Belt's sonic damage is a guard effect (not sure of the percentage, but it is definitely less than 100%), not a weapon effect. I discovered this while testing to see if Bramblecasters' Thorn Guard damage procced occassionaly or every hit (seems to be every hit from my testing).
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Roar if you are talking from an item like the Lion Belt, it only goes off if the creature that hit you would have crit. Roar sonic damage does stack with a sonic guard. It does not modify your weapons. My barb wears the belt. At some point I should work towards the epic version.
    Thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade66 View Post
    Confirmed. My SoS had 30% dmg prior to making Epic. It was fully repaired when complete.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade66 View Post
    same with a guildie of mine.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    /rant on

I don't know who, but he is most likely to ashamed of himself and self-righteous. But maybe he can explain why he likes to keeps hitting negative feedback on the very first post of this thread on a regular basis. It is getting to the point, that I sometime think I should just let this thread die.

/rant off
    Its obvious that you dont care about the community here, and dont put enough work into this thread
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Its obvious that you dont care about the community here, and dont put enough work into this thread
    Right, because if he really cared, he'd have done something useful like cataloging all the named gear in the game..

oh wait.. nevermind
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Page 141 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast