Default Arcanenaut is dropping his solo guild (level 32) Looking for a small guild!

Due to upcoming changes to the guilds, I have decided to stop working on my solo guild. So I am looking for a guild to help level up.
    About me:
    I am on my 10th life. I TR whenever I hit 20, so I have never played any epic level content. I know that WF are the superior race and all my lives have been WF. I am a pug-oholic. I have four toons. My main is Arcanenaut, and the only one I really play. Two of the others are bank toons and the last is a 4th level that I play only with my daughters (sadly almost never).

Quote Originally Posted by stupnick View Post
    Due to upcoming changes to the guilds, I have decided to stop working on my solo guild. So I am looking for a guild to help level up.
    About me:
    I am on my 10th life. I TR whenever I hit 20, so I have never played any epic level content. I know that WF are the superior race and all my lives have been WF. I am a pug-oholic. I have four toons. My main is Arcanenaut, and the only one I really play. Two of the others are bank toons and the last is a 4th level that I play only with my daughters (sadly almost never).
    Hi there. Feel free to join Keepers of Khyber. This thread has a little info about the guild.

I TR and PUG a lot also, so come and try us out
    Keepers of Khyber - Proud Guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    This is how it should scale: Random loot < Named Loot < Raid Named Loot.
    The Trophy Room A great idea. Please do this devs!

Default Skull Keeper of Eberron

Quote Originally Posted by stupnick View Post
    About me:
    Reviving an inactive guild for about a year, guild level 65, 4-5 active accounts, i solo a bit myself, have 2 tr'd toons, if interested, send a tell to, rubica, azalins, morvious or zyrit.

Sect of the Undying court - level 62
    got that really big ship who's name i cant rember
    all the ship stuffs, and a 5% shrine
    - mostly solo guild.
    send me a tell, mail or just join one of my LFM's for fun and xp
    - strangrdnger