Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Rage posts are often like booty calls;Impulsive and often regretable.

Quote Originally Posted by fartlord View Post
    Rage posts are often like booty calls;Impulsive and often regretable.
    I regret nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Not understanding you makes them lucky, lucky people.

shr quest plz

shr ship plz

Where is quest?

afk bio

Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    shr quest plz

shr ship plz

Where is quest?

afk bio

/dismiss Dark_Helmet

/squelch add Dark_Helmet

Quit PUGging if people bother you so much, lol. If I join one of the countless lfm's that are begging for a healer I am still nice enough to ask if I have time for ship buffs. Usually, they have been sitting at the entrance for 15 minutes waiting for the 6th spot to fill so I really don't feel guilty about taking 2 more minutes to buff. Nobody has ever said no...I guess if they are so afraid to go without a cleric or FvS then they want me as juiced up as possible...
    Just re-read your post and it was even funnier after letting it sit for a while...I love that you think anyone believes you do epic raids and that anyone would just be so blessed to get accepted into your raid group, LOL!
    Last edited by teamghost; 06-14-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teamghost View Post
    Quit PUGging if people bother you so much, lol. If I join one of the countless lfm's that are begging for a healer I am still nice enough to ask if I have time for ship buffs. Usually, they have been sitting at the entrance for 15 minutes waiting for the 6th spot to fill so I really don't feel guilty about taking 2 more minutes to buff. Nobody has ever said no...I guess if they are so afraid to go without a cleric or FvS then they want me as juiced up as possible...
    Just re-read your post and it was even funnier after letting it sit for a while...I love that you think anyone believes you do epic raids and that anyone would just be so blessed to get accepted into your raid group, LOL!
    Idk about you, but I'd gladly except anyone from FC into my groups. And I know many endgame players that feel the same.
    Smrti on Khyber

Community Member fluffybunnywilson's Avatar

People who are willing to wait 15 minutes for a cleric or FvS to go into most regular quests probably need every buff they can get.

Default Joining PUGs to OP

Alot of people may know the raids you are running but may not be experienced enough to lead it themselves.

That being said... when a player that's been waiting hours or even days for a group to form for these raids sees an lfm up with only a few spots its perfectly reasonable to expect them to request to join before they buff cause by the time you run 20 to 30 to ur ship and take the same time to get your buffs the group will already be full in most cases. If I want ship buffs I get them right when I log in.

What you in such a hurry for anyway? Waiting a min or two is just plain ole consideration. I could understand if you've had to wait 10 min on several occasions for people to get buffs but auto kick is harsh.

Eat a goat, count the coin you've gathered from people crossing your bridge and lighten up a lil.

Why not start without having a full party...? Other than a few quests (ToD, Reavers, Shroud?) I usually start the quest when we have enough to get going and others can catch up and I understand its funny to boot people with no explanation whatsoever (except for the one booted) but coming to the forum complain just seems a bit too much no...? Then again, coming here to complain about your complain doesnt seem right either but im bored at work so at least I have an excuse - what about you?
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by sequell View Post

That Is All...:d
    :d remind urself not to buff urself with ur own sp. hmm sounds like a good idea!
    Last edited by wizzy_catt; 06-15-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Community Member Angel_Barchild's Avatar

Did you hear that Diggs? No epic raids for you. Apparently you never did them in the first place! I mean it must be true, because some guy one the forums that has never met you and never checked your profile said so.
    Awww, that's so sweet....oooh something shiney....look an airship....Gak! There's a halfing chasing me!
    An alternate forum exsist! PM me.
    ►►► I SURVIVED THE ENDLESS BANNING EVENT OF 2010 ◄◄◄

Community Member

Hey Diggs any chance you can list your toons so we all can avoid your LFM's. Geee I hate it when people whinge about such trivial things... Take a step away from the computer once and a while maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ThromX View Post
    Hey Diggs any chance you can list your toons so we all can avoid your LFM's. Geee I hate it when people whinge about such trivial things... Take a step away from the computer once and a while maybe?
    All my toons are public so do the work yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Not understanding you makes them lucky, lucky people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456