Default Favored Soul advice:

So. Here's the skinny...

I'm enjoying my Fvs a bit too much, guilty pleasures and all that. For the first time, i'm wanting to play a character closer to end game than others. Not sure what it is, but the Fvs just seems to fit me better than others, even better than all my clerics, at least at the moment, it will likely change in the future, as all things do...

And now the question(s)...

For those folks that have a capped, or just under capped Fvs, what are your level six/seven/eight/nine spell selections...

It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that i'm lacking banishment, but i'd have to give up either heal or BB to get it...So, what you got in those slots?

For feats i've got the following:

Toughness
    MT
    IMT
    Spell pen
    greater spell pen
    max
    emp healing
    quicken

I've read the Fvs forums, so i'm not ignorant of the class/choices, just curious what everyone else does and how it works for them.

Discuss:

R

Drop Mental Toughness and Improved Mental Toughness for more useful feats like Empower and oh I dunno more Toughness? You'll have plenty of SP to spare without needing these 2 feats.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3012617

Quote Originally Posted by AyumiAmakusa View Post
    Drop Mental Toughness and Improved Mental Toughness for more useful feats like Empower and oh I dunno more Toughness? You'll have plenty of SP to spare without needing these 2 feats.
    Dropping the Mt's when i got epic Ss ring and (Bauble is it?) had crossed my mind as well...not to mention shroud sp item, that will be a bit in the future. I have no doubt tho that as i become more comfie with more endgame questing, if the need for all the sp is not there, and it seems to be something most agree upon, i will indeed dump those for other options.

R

Quote Originally Posted by Lorichie View Post
    Dropping the Mt's when i got epic Ss ring and (Bauble is it?) had crossed my mind as well...not to mention shroud sp item, that will be a bit in the future. I have no doubt tho that as i become more comfie with more endgame questing, if the need for all the sp is not there, and it seems to be something most agree upon, i will indeed dump those for other options.

R
    Yup, 205 sp not worth 2 feats.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3012617

Quote Originally Posted by Lorichie View Post
    So. Here's the skinny...

I'm enjoying my Fvs a bit too much, guilty pleasures and all that.
    And now the question(s)...

For those folks that have a capped, or just under capped Fvs, what are your level six/seven/eight/nine spell selections...

It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that i'm lacking banishment, but i'd have to give up either heal or BB to get it...So, what you got in those slots?
    Discuss:

R
    As always, "it depends". Are you a healer build? I guess you are a caster build since you are taking greater spell pen.

You will get 3 level 6 spells. Are you taking comet fall instead of Banishment?
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    As always, "it depends". Are you a healer build? I guess you are a caster build since you are taking greater spell pen.

You will get 3 level 6 spells. Are you taking comet fall instead of Banishment?
    offensive caster/healer build yes, started another to do the dps/tankie/kinda sorta healer build.

level six right now is heal/bb/cmwm