Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

I am pretty sure that the Arcane Oozes in Von2 are female, have they been nominated yet? Arcane Oozes are HOT!
    - my reputation says nuetral, my character sheet says Chaotic Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kominalito View Post
    if grief for you is a few minutes of a pumpkinheaded player in a videogame, you must live in a palace of naked women made of chocolate and money.

Oh oh *waves arm wildly* Can we still nominate peoples? Can we can we?!
    I wants to nominate Skully from the Phoenix Tavern. She's cute.

See you at karaoke later. ;D
    Stormreach & Cookies!
    "Bring back Tasty Yam. Bring back Tasty Yam" "It's ham Jag..." "Really?"

Talking Jag-you-are!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggie View Post
    Oh oh *waves arm wildly* Can we still nominate peoples? Can we can we?! I wants to nominate Skully from the Phoenix Tavern. She's cute
    For you Jaggie, YES! Um. Also, for anybody else. But a special "Yes" for Jaggie. She made me a jam up +Sir Lawrence "+Sircoat" thingie to wear around Gencon. Also, she drew a cool picture of me holdin' me muckbane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggie View Post
    See you at karaoke later. ;D
    I'll be the one singing "Hey Mickey!" Oh. Wait. You were probably talking to Morah. Good god. I know she's a bard. But if I hear her sing "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!" one more time, I am going to shove her off the stage and sing "I am the Very Model of a Modern Battle Clerical!" That'll clear the room. (She was there the first time I sang it and she claimed she went deaf. Liar!) Hopefully she'll get some open mic time and sing a better song. Hah! Outage!

+1 rep for Clankenbeard....that was bardic magic good sir!!! Lol good stuff.
    Fearnando El Fantastico-Human Bard, Enchanter of the Ladies/Thermostat-WF Wizard/ Morbyd Bones-Drow Wizard/Metic-Drow Cleric/Kegstand McGuinness-Dwarf Barbarian/Winterbeard-Dwarf Ranger/Syphus Darkblade-Halfling Procurer of Someone Elses Stuff

Default Morgan Neptune - Dock Workers Fantasy

My Nomination...

Morgan Neptune

1. Height : 5ft 9inches /weight: 111 lbs/age: Do I have to be 18 to enter? Sure I'm 18.
    2. Where they are from: I suppose my current port of call is is 3 Barrel Cove. The boys round here say I'm as pretty as a mermaid. I fancy I could have come from the sea as much time as I spend round her.
    3. Occupation: Day Dreamer, Fish Monger, and aspiring Gold Digger
    4. Talent: Fish Tossing!!! Why I can slap a drunken letch in the face with yesterdays catch from 15 paces.
    5. Why they want to be Miss Stormreach: To find a better class of drunk!!! Just look at these rough dock workers, thugs and cut throats that come chat me up every day. And not a one of them with more than 2 coppers to rub together. Miss Stormreach deserves to be accosted by a better class of drunk, men who drink only the finest wines and the most expensive of alcohols

Last edited by Claver; 10-13-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Community Member

Norah Splashpaige ftw.

"Go avay, or I stab you in ze face!"

I just knew there was a special something about Seld that was calling to me.

Then again.... I do get that a lot in my own travels.

Hmmm.....
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Exclamation Pageant Full!

Thanks for the nominations everybody. Every contestant is up at www.MissStormreach.com! Morah and I have stopped taking recommendations for contestants. We're full up with 26 "lovely" ladies. Well, we'll actually be at 25 onna count of nobody can find Charlotte the Scarlet. Believe me, I've tried. The arcane oozes didn't make it either. Dreamy Cube got jealous and ate them.

So, you'll hear the final six contestant interviews on www.DDoCast.com this Saturday. Lessah and I wrote and recorded that dialogue last night. I'll fill in all of the contestant stats and details on the site this weekend. Next week, we'll head toward the finals. We have an actual story shaping up behind the pageant, so pay close attention. What else are you going to do this weekend? Carve a pumpkin?
    Last edited by Clankenbeard; 10-15-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Community Member

Ohh, Queen Lailat!!!

I wonder if Six Weapon Fighting will soon be available at a Mindflayer near me?
    Last edited by Adoraro; 10-17-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adoraro View Post
    Ohh, Queen Lailat!!!

I wonder if Six Weapon Fighting will soon be available at a Mindflayer near me?
    Be sure and check out The Demon Queen's interview on the DDOC Cast this week or the Miss Stormreach Website! All our ladies have been interviewed and can be heard on the site! (Save one.... who no longer exists... we think.)

I'm so calling her Dairy Queen the next time I run any of those raid quests!!!!

LMAO those new dialogues are great...love Annelisa...dying here...
    Last edited by dv8maker123; 10-17-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Fearnando El Fantastico-Human Bard, Enchanter of the Ladies/Thermostat-WF Wizard/ Morbyd Bones-Drow Wizard/Metic-Drow Cleric/Kegstand McGuinness-Dwarf Barbarian/Winterbeard-Dwarf Ranger/Syphus Darkblade-Halfling Procurer of Someone Elses Stuff

Default Your Finalists

You finalists have been announced on this weeks DDOCAST!

http://www.ddocast.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    Thanks for the nominations everybody. Every contestant is up at www.MissStormreach.com! Morah and I have stopped taking recommendations for contestants. We're full up with 26 "lovely" ladies. Well, we'll actually be at 25 onna count of nobody can find Charlotte the Scarlet. Believe me, I've tried. The arcane oozes didn't make it either. Dreamy Cube got jealous and ate them.

So, you'll hear the final six contestant interviews on www.DDoCast.com this Saturday. Lessah and I wrote and recorded that dialogue last night. I'll fill in all of the contestant stats and details on the site this weekend. Next week, we'll head toward the finals. We have an actual story shaping up behind the pageant, so pay close attention. What else are you going to do this weekend? Carve a pumpkin?
    But the webpage only shows 5 final contenstants... I demand a recount (unless one got eaten by Whisperdoom who wasn't present?)

Spoiler:
    How does Dreamy Cube get Miss Congealiality (sic)? It is really asexual and should be disqualified!
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Default Clericifications

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    But the webpage only shows 5 final contenstants... I demand a recount (unless one got eaten by Whisperdoom who wasn't present?)
    Here's your recount. 5! Don't know what kind of idiot would have posted 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    Spoiler: How does Dreamy Cube get Miss Congealiality (sic)? It is really asexual and should be disqualified!
    It's the "Miss" as in "Not a Hit" for this particluar contestant. And really, how do you know it's assexual. It is clearly pink.

So let me get this straight... You DO have a problem with a sentient gelatinous cube getting an award based on gender. But you DON'T have a problem with a piece of cardboard taking the other award. Do you have a problem with comedy movies about space people going straight to instant videocassetes as well, Dark Helmet? +1 Rep for Dark_Helmet (Now never show that tape again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    Here's your recount. 5! Don't know what kind of idiot would have posted 6.
    It's the "Miss" as in "Not a Hit" for this particluar contestant. And really, how do you know it's assexual. It is clearly pink.

So let me get this straight... You DO have a problem with a sentient gelatinous cube getting an award based on gender. But you DON'T have a problem with a piece of cardboard taking the other award. Do you have a problem with comedy movies about space people going straight to instant videocassetes as well, Dark Helmet? +1 Rep for Dark_Helmet (Now never show that tape again!)
    How do I know? The cube has the same Doctor as Manny Ramirez of the Dodgers!
    Did you see the cubie go Fiendish when it got all hopped up on Testosterone and that female fertility drug hCG? The Cube's Jello Green became Inflamed Red. Now it seems to be a bit pinkish. Not natural I tell ya!

... (no one saw me playing with my dolls).
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Default Your Finalists!!!!!!

Here they are........ Your Finalistssssssss!!!!!!

And yes... it's been a terrible upset! Morah Ismorah IS a finalist!!!!!!

Default Award Winners!

Miss CONGEALIALITY

The Dreamy Cube!!!

Miss Photogenic!

Noria Spalshpaige!

Last edited by Lessah; 10-26-2009 at 10:06 PM.

I'm protesting the Succubus being left off the finalists list. Who cares if her boobs change size? She's versatile! At least they are symmetrical unlike some others *cough*Inquisitor Lightbringer*cough*.

I demand an inquiry!

~Anaelsbet~; ~Elsbet~; ~Lilabet~; ~Islabet~; ~Phaeddre~
    ~Ascent~

Have been loving this whole contest. Great fun for a guy stuck at sea!
    Vorn, 30 Fighter
    Argo
    OSD

Funniest thread ever!!! lmao

I nominate the bard trainer in the Marketplace!

She would definitely win the talent contest hand down!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast