Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    K. Well, it was a long conversation, with much pleading and begging...

But after finally untying me, Seld allowed me these couple shots and her permission to submit her (she glared at me daring me to make a joke of it) for the contest.

Therefore, my nominee:

Sorry, she obviously had a nosejob! We want natural beauty.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Community Member firesnakearies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geoffhanna View Post
    I nominate whatever the name of the red-headed sorceror is on the load screen:

I looked at this probably 25 times before I realized her eyes are mismatched: how wonderfully sorcery. Okay in truth I looked 25 times before realizing she had eyes but let's not be all picky about it.

I'm sure she has a backstory. I have to run but given additional time, I'll come up with it. It will probably involve her (apparent) disregard for pants, which really is one of the top things I look for in a sorceror.

She may not be as cool as Velah or as interesting as a kobold but no other entrant can even come close to the size of her enormous charisma.

Haha, awesome. Nice post.

I'd vote for her.

Well, unless I could nominate a PC, in which case it would clearly be Lessah herself. But obviously that had to be ruled out in order to make the contest remotely fair.

Default *blush

Quote Originally Posted by firesnakearies77 View Post
    Haha, awesome. Nice post.

I'd vote for her.

Well, unless I could nominate a PC, in which case it would clearly be Lessah herself. But obviously that had to be ruled out in order to make the contest remotely fair.
    Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE! Unfortunately, YOU cannot be in the contest either! I could fix it so you win!!!!!!!!

Default Updated!

The wesite was updated by Clanky and I have FINALLY gotten in touch with
    Erythyn Veridyn's press agent. Well, she didn't really HAVE a press agent per say... she seemed obscure and a little EMO to me when I spoke to her... she didn't want me to take her picture... something about stealing her soul.

In any case, here she is!

I also realized that I overlooked this lovely lady! She did not even have a name! Clanky was so distracted by her +5 to shexterity outfit that he never asked what it was!

SO we have named her: SORCERESS SPLASH PAIGE

[QUOTE=geoffhanna;2457336]I nominate whatever the name of the red-headed sorceror is on the load screen:

QUOTE]
    Last edited by Lessah; 10-06-2009 at 08:15 AM.

if theres a poll i would love to add a vote for Morah after all she does have her own belt .... officially making her a Woman of stormreach and thus making her a vailid contestant
    however as a contestant it would disqualify her as a judge.

also would like to cast a negative vote for mistress orphane i been inside that girls mind and let me tell you ... its all like beholders and nastiness in there ... wouldnt want a woman with those kinds of mental problems representing Stormreach as miss stormreach.

lots of love .... think this ones gonna be great ...

yours truly

Confusious Firewater
    Hack n Slash Gaming - Streaming DDO and PS4 games on Twitch starting September 15th - join the revolution
    [])])])])])])[]]??????????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus1 View Post
    drfirewater... thanks for being the voice of reason!

Great work on getting Delara out there Lessah. I'm mean, she's had a pretty tough life, being dead and all, so she deserves this shot. And I'm not just pulling for her because my main is a necromancer Besides, any chick good enough for Gygax to give his dedicated trinket to has to have something going on.

Default o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Drfirewater79 View Post
    if theres a poll i would love to add a vote for Morah after all she does have her own belt .... officially making her a Woman of stormreach and thus making her a vailid contestant
    however as a contestant it would disqualify her as a judge.

also would like to cast a negative vote for mistress orphane i been inside that girls mind and let me tell you ... its all like beholders and nastiness in there ... wouldnt want a woman with those kinds of mental problems representing Stormreach as miss stormreach.

lots of love .... think this ones gonna be great ...

yours truly

Confusious Firewater

+rep!!!!!!!!!

No vote for the Demon Queen? I know she is all hands, but she knows how to bowl you over with her snaky charms and feminine wiles.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

I nominate a violet ooze/pudding/slime.

Can we get a pic?

They're soft. They don't complain or talk back, and they keep the floor clean! And if you want to party you can hit it with a non-blunt object and make more! Or wait, do violet oozes (oozii?) split?

And don't gimmie that lip about slime being asexual. A pink slime is girly enough to participate in a beauty pageant! Don't discriminate! Slimes have feelings too.
    Last edited by Vhlad; 10-06-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    Thelanis - Former VIP for ~4 years. Not currently playing.
    Former officer of Indago, server-wide 2nd place: Titan, Queen, Reaver, & Abbot
    ==GREAT MEMORIES========= :: PESTILENCE :: =========GREAT COMMUNITY==
    Vhlad / Vhladx / Vhladxx / Vhladxxx / Vhladxxxx / Vhladxxxxx / Vhlade / Vhlader / Vhlada

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    No vote for the Demon Queen? I know she is all hands, but she knows how to bowl you over with her snaky charms and feminine wiles.
    I think she's pretty hawt too! I'll see if I can get close to her... and not die!

Quote Originally Posted by Vhlad View Post
    I nominate a violet ooze/pudding/slime.

Can we get a pic?

They're soft. They don't complain or talk back, and they keep the floor clean! And if you want to party you can hit it with a non-blunt object and make more! Or wait, do violet oozes (oozii?) split?

And don't gimmie that lip about slime being asexual. Being pinkish is girly enough!

um.. no.
    no no no no no no, no
    Ooze/ Pudding/ slime? Snow me ooze lady parts! Supple lips, rich, velvety voice, long legs... heck ANY apendages at all!
    Show me a sentient being... and I will show you a candidate! Otherwise I am not admitting SLIME because I cannot talk to them and they cannot talk back!

Default beauty comes from the inside!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    um.. no.
    no no no no no no, no
    Ooze/ Pudding/ slime? Snow me ooze lady parts! Supple lips, rich, velvety voice, long legs... heck ANY apendages at all!
    Show me a sentient being... and I will show you a candidate! Otherwise I am not admitting SLIME because I cannot talk to them and they cannot talk back!
    Also, violet slimes aren't picky!

And you can talk to them telekinetically, via ooze puppet!
    Last edited by Vhlad; 10-06-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    Vhlad / Vhladx / Vhladxx / Vhladxxx / Vhladxxxx / Vhladxxxxx / Vhlade / Vhlader / Vhlada

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah
    Otherwise I am not admitting SLIME because I cannot talk to them and they cannot talk back!
    So by default does that rule out Lycosa the spider in Let Sleeping Dust Lie?
    Last edited by MrCow; 10-06-2009 at 04:44 PM.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    So by default does that rule out Lycosa the spider in Let Sleeping Dust Lie?
    She has long legs! Many appendages!

PS. I rule that slimes (and spiders) are sentient in DDO because they choose who to attack, and because they contribute to dungeon alert!
    Last edited by Vhlad; 10-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Default ...

So by default does that rule Lycosa the spider in Let Sleeping Dust Lie?

She has long legs! Many appendages!

PS. I rule that slimes (and spiders) are sentient in DDO because they choose who to attack, and because they contribute to dungeon alert!

*facepalm
    Let me think it about... before I say NO again!

So by default does that rule Lycosa the spider in Let Sleeping Dust Lie?
    Or Whisperdoom. You know she's a promiscuous female, look at how many damned offspring she has running around in her lair!!!

Default *shakes fist

Get me a screenshot

...I also realized that I overlooked this lovely lady! She did not even have a name! Clanky was so distracted by her +5 to shexterity outfit that he never asked what it was!
    Her name is Noira

Default he hate me

Quote Originally Posted by dv8maker123 View Post
    Or Whisperdoom. You know she's a promiscuous female, look at how many damned offspring she has running around in her lair!!!
    Seriously? You WANT me to send Morah to interview a Hiddeous SPIDER!!!!!!
    Are you insane???? She will get eaten alive and may never come ba... wait wait wait... she will get eaten and never come.. back....

Ok... Let me talk to the judging panel and see what I can come up with! I MAY get whisperdoom or that other spider chick in on the grounds that the other spider Queen is technically an NPC for a little while. THe ooze.. not so much, but... this spider of yours.. EATS halflings right?

Default Noria?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Her name is Noira
    You Don't like Sorceress Splash Paige????

Noria it is!!!!!!!

You Don't like Sorceress Splash Paige????

Noria it is!!!!!!!
    Maybe that can be her surname

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast