Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retail Therapy!

Red face

While we are at it I will try to give you all a good laugh as well.

I was with my bf(now my hubby) in a bar, we were having a good time and drinking. Soon our drinks needed a refil,so I went to the bar to get some more. I noticed a guy stearing at me but didn't say anything. He started talking to me and asked me if I wanted a drink. I just said no thanks but he kept insisting. So then I said ok can I have 2 them LOL. He got me 2,I took them said thanks and I left LOL. I went back to my hubby and told him what happend we were laughing so hard when I saw the guy walking around and looking for me. You should have seen his face when he saw me with a guy.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    What is scotch taping the sink hose? I think Big Daddy might need to be the victim of this one.
    You know how some kitchen sinks have that sprayer off to the side, with a retractable rubber hose?

Take that sprayer, squeeze the trigger, and use a band of scotch tape to keep the trigger squeezed. Push the hose back into the hole and aim the nozzle towards yourself.

Now, when Big Daddy comes into the kitchen and uses the sink, he gets a free bath!

For full effect, time the taping so that the free bath occurs just before your target leaves for work. That's a real crowd pleaser right there

Edit: Be warned... 3 out of 10 times this prank backfires, you forget about it and end up getting a free bath
    Last edited by Strakeln; 06-30-2009 at 12:10 AM.

Default Bwahahahahahahahhahaa

Oh strak your EVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    A proud NON-officer of MAC.
    Trust me, I cannot be Trusted!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I don't turn, the dead. I smash'em

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Affrogate View Post
    Oh strak your EVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    I suspect there will be many spouses unhappy with ole Strake this week.

Probably not as funny as Strakes office joke but one time we played a prank by taping one of those christmas tree air fresheners under the bottom of my techs desk. It was banana flavored and it REEKED. We told everyone around him to play dumb if he said anything. So he kept saying 'what the hell smells like bananas??' but when he called over a co-worker and asked them if they could smell it, they would reply 'I don't smell anything.' This went on most of the day and we were covering our mouths with our hands to keep from laughing out loud when he kept mumbing 'god dammit I know I smell bananas!' Finally somebody came by his desk that wasn't in on the joke and said 'dude why does your cube smell like bananas?' At that point we couldn't keep it in anymore and we all started just laughing.

Another thing you learn really quickly at our company is NEVER EVER leave your computer unlocked if you walk away from it for more than 10 seconds. If your lucky you'll just come back to your desk surrounded by co-workers looking for the brownies because 'you' just sent out an email saying you had some at your desk. If the culprit has more time you'll end up with either the David Hasslehoff 'puppies' poster or the Krispy Kreme girls as your new desktop.
    Sarlona: Dymondd Sar Tennith: lvl 15 Human Paladin/Fighter - Rusty Pick Guild
    Khyber: SparrHawk Instellius lvl 17 Human Paladin, Storrmyy Instellius lvl 16 Drow Cleric, Teknikal SuhPoort lvl 16 Dwarf Barbarian, Falcynn Instellius lvl 8 Halfling Ranger - Elite Noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    You know how some kitchen sinks have that sprayer off to the side, with a retractable rubber hose?

Take that sprayer, squeeze the trigger, and use a band of scotch tape to keep the trigger squeezed. Push the hose back into the hole and aim the nozzle towards yourself.

Now, when Big Daddy comes into the kitchen and uses the sink, he gets a free bath!

For full effect, time the taping so that the free bath occurs just before your target leaves for work. That's a real crowd pleaser right there

Edit: Be warned... 3 out of 10 times this prank backfires, you forget about it and end up getting a free bath
    ROFL I'm just waiting for Big Daddy to go to bed! Hopefully he'll still give me his hose after he gets squirted.
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Community Member

Hi Welcome
    Argonessen and Khyber Servers - Officer of Aces over Kings and Stormreach Thieves Guild
    http://www.srtg.org.au - Antir ~ Raegouli ~ Sussant ~ Servantir

Quote Originally Posted by Raegoul View Post
    Hi Welcome
    LOL you must have been using something in the last week
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    Prank for the wife: Celophane under the toilet seat (just before going to bed is ideal).

..enough said
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by woundead85 View Post
    This is HUGE!!!
    Insta-Rep!

Most of my wife-stories don't include kids, for I am not a father yet...
    But...
    Played long into the night, wife's off to her mother's for a weekend (I don't like her mother, so I stayed). I'm stuffed with beer, yearning for smoke. I come out to the balcony, where I usually attend my needs of that kind, nearly crawling... I love beer Since I never smoke inside the house, and I hate the smoke inside, I swing the door shut behind me only to hear a 'click' of the one-sided lock! The balcony is closed (very big window with bars) and it's third floor anyway. My eyes grew as the size of my ashtray.
    Some inner drunk voice shouted: 'You're f***ed for the weekend!'. My sober half of ***snip****
    smoke.
    I was in a simlar pickle several years ago... but I had no one to call...

the ashtray went through the sliding glass window.
    /TELL Tackilack ~ Tackalack ~ Taq ~ Heartattack ~ Scrooge

Default Computer Nerds vs Computer idoits

Here is a good one I still do from time to time.

1. Create and Folder on the persons desktop.
    2. Take a screen shot of desktop.
    3. Set screen shot as background.
    4. Move all icons to created folder.

Soon you will here something on the line of "WHAT THE HE??"

They will click and click on the icon they know was working :P.

""Be warned: If the leave to get someone, change it back quickly :P"
    Once you go Dwarf you will never go back

Community Member

Taiwan is a target rich environment for an old classic... Every female in the country carries an umbrella at all times. They protect the lovely white skins from the sun ya see. Now, when they walk into a store, the office, home, etc, there is usually an umbrella stand at the door (nobody steals stuf here). For classic fun, simply throw a handful of small objects into an umbrella, stand back and wait. Coins are great at a store, all the shrapnel you don't want to put in your wallet.

One of my co teachers is a real female dog, so I take great pleasure in quietly dumping a packet of peanuts into her umbrella every month or so. She gets paranoid for a week or so, checking carefully, but inevitably her guard drops,and the peanut bandit strikes again!

On a slightly more cruel, deprived and Khyberesque level, we were real b@st@rds in high school... A favorite trick in the changerooms at the swimming pool was to wire a battery to the footplate and backwall of the urinal... Grade A Bang for your Buck if you are looking for screams.
    Last edited by Cuchilo; 06-30-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchilo View Post
    On a slightly more cruel, deprived and Khyberesque level, we were real b@st@rds in high school... A favorite trick in the changerooms at the swimming pool was to wire a battery to the footplate and backwall of the urinal... Grade A Bang for your Buck if you are looking for screams.
    When I was young and had no sense,
    I took a whiz on an electric fence.

It curled my hair and rattled my balls,
    and made me **** my overalls!

A simple office prank i pulled last year... that went rather bad...
    (But i didn't get caught thankfully!)

2 lovely, intelligent gals i worked with were often targeted for being "blonde" and all that implies..
    They were good friends and arrived to work together every day..
    They faced each other across back to back desks, lcd screens back to back...
    just begging for the DVI cables to be swapped, but nothing else...
    Like most people, log on is an automatic response and barely observed anymore, and then first thing you do is open outlook for your daily emails.. again a static corporate desktop with fixed icons and nothing untowards... (although i personally would have notived unusual mouse movement at this point, they probably put it down to start up lag)

Think about the process, even though they were watching each others screen, it all looked relatively normal > login > double click outlook icon > wait for outlook to load..
    So no real alarms going off at this point... (I personally rarely look at my login name - i just input my password, its habit...)

However I was not counting on the fact that 1 of the girls had a tonne of emails in her inbox from the OTHER girls boyfriend...
    Yes, it turns out she was having a very discriptive and torid affair with the other girls boyfriend...

Suffice to say the battle that ensued in the office that day diverted there attention from the screen switcheroo I had pulled (and promptly fixed as soon as no one was watching...)And to this day no one has wondfered how they got to see each others emails...

I haven't pulled that trick again....
    Eyhana (16 Cleric), Eyhanagee (16 Cleric), Enkri (16 Cleric), Enermax (16 Cleric), EeLite (2 Ranger/11 Cleric) Eyhanabee (16 Barbarian)
    Elenium (2 Ranger/14 Bard), Eechim (16 Wizard), Erubium (12 Paladin), Elektrum (MULE) Eridium (9 Fighter), Ezriel (7 Rogue)... Proud PC & SrTG Officer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12