Community Member

Default TY to the late night crew

I work a graveyard shift so I tend to find myself playing DDO pretty late at night on my off days. It sometimes seems hard to find players at that time of night. But those that do play tend to be very good and very helpfull players. I really enjoy running with you guys. Especially when you guys carry me thru VOD.

We did a speed run the other night and failed on our first attempt. This was a cool thing because nobody complained or pointed fingers at anyone. We just jumped back in the sub ran it again and finished it. Everyone acted like hey who cares if we fail we're gonna have fun trying and we did.

This was my first speed run & I have to say it was a blast. So again to the late night crew thanks for the fun times. It's always fun running with you guys.

Just out of curiosity, what time and timezone are you talking about. Just curious being on the west coast.

Community Member

Default West Coast

They play at around 3 AM my time. Aussie runs with most of them. I'm terrible remembering names. I have to see them in group or hear their voice before things click.

I always seem to remember Aussie because I'm always calling her dude or bro. That's just how we talk out here. Even the girls call each other dude and bro. I know she thinks I'm a moron when I do that but it's just a habit.

I would also like to say thanks for the night crew... was up untill 5:00 AM finishing off my first 1750 character (saje) and there was my entire guild helping me out and would also like to thank you Disavowed because i have run with you and got a bit of favor with you as well (out in the desert)

making new 32 pt builds now and loving it
    Khyber. Shanayney TR wiz. Sahanna 20 Cleric. ossifer of MADM

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post

I always seem to remember Aussie because I'm always calling her dude or bro. That's just how we talk out here. Even the girls call each other dude and bro. I know she thinks I'm a moron when I do that but it's just a habit.
    That's not true,just not used to it
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Community Member

Default Congrats

On hitting 1750 Cluedout. Enjoy your new toon.

Aussie glad you don't think I'm an idiot. I don't know what's gonna happen first you getting used to it or ma changing my ways. LOL

Talking

I don't know what's gonna happen first you getting used to it or ma changing my ways. LOL
    I am pretty stubborn and I like to have it my way.....so guess you will need to change
    Trade List

They play at around 3 AM my time. Aussie runs with most of them. I'm terrible remembering names. I have to see them in group or hear their voice before things click.

But.... U are one!
    If you want to know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranticus View Post
    But.... U are one!
    You shoudn't talk about yourself like that......Aranticus
    Trade List

lol wait you calling people dude or bro????? Never!!!!! LOL aussie just needs to get used to it.
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

I work a graveyard shift so I tend to find myself playing DDO pretty late at night on my off days. It sometimes seems hard to find players at that time of night. But those that do play tend to be very good and very helpfull players. I really enjoy running with you guys. Especially when you guys carry me thru VOD.

We did a speed run the other night and failed on our first attempt. This was a cool thing because nobody complained or pointed fingers at anyone. We just jumped back in the sub ran it again and finished it. Everyone acted like hey who cares if we fail we're gonna have fun trying and we did.

This was my first speed run & I have to say it was a blast. So again to the late night crew thanks for the fun times. It's always fun running with you guys.
    Why point the finger when we all know it is your fault?
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    You shoudn't talk about yourself like that......Aranticus
    nah he admitted it as much

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed
    Dude! I'm such an idiot. I should'nt have taken your bait and followed you to post in that thread. Gosh! *** am I thinking of?
    ask him what it means when you see him
    If you want to know why...

Community Member

G'day mate, I end up running with you occasionally, although I wasn't in the run you're talking about. Always fun times.
    -----------------------------------
    aka Amabel, Milvus, Metella, Gracchus, Pyroclastik, Anil, Cryogenic, Arabell, Sallust, Initium, Concentric, Llebara, Gingerspyce, Putana, Erestem
    Phoenix Crusaders - Khyber

Default The Graveyard Shift rocks.

When I have insomnia and play overnight, I find the players to be top-notch. Yesterday, I ran a Hound run with the first eleven other people who wanted to join and it turned out to be a four-minute run. It made me wish that I'd been more shrewd about it and ran the thing on Hard, instead of on Normal. Knowing all the voices in a raid typically means it will go very well during the odd hours.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Mithran View Post
    When I have insomnia and play overnight, I find the players to be top-notch. Yesterday, I ran a Hound run with the first eleven other people who wanted to join and it turned out to be a four-minute run. It made me wish that I'd been more shrewd about it and ran the thing on Hard, instead of on Normal. Knowing all the voices in a raid typically means it will go very well during the odd hours.
    US Graveyard = Aussie player time. Therefore, all Aussies are top-notch!

Oops, can't leave out the Kiwis!
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithran View Post
    I wasn't in that one

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
    I wasn't in that one
    This run was, of course, before I'd attuned my biorhythms to when I could hear your voice, Dropdead.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Disavowed, tell me you're not turning your back on us middle-of-the-dayers who taunt you with Sierra Nevada's before you have to go to work and make for the funnest raids EVAR!
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Community Member

Default Lol

No not at all. I always try to get in a raid or two in the afternoon before work, after I go runnnig. Although you guys are killing me with the beer drinking and rubbing it in. One more day after today and I can have a beer. I get off at 0600 Sunday and you can bet your ass that after working 48 hours in 4 days I'll be cracking a cold one as soon as I get home in the morning.