Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some U36 loot

Default Some U36 loot

Charm

Desire

Past

Shift

Strike

Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 06-28-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    Wiki page.
    Standing stone has no soul.

About heroic Shimmer:
    +0 DC
    it's description bug (effect channel show +2 bonus, but I believe that they should be +1)
    Wiki page.

Some visual:
    Helm:
    Staff:
    Axe:
    Bastard:
    Light Armor:
    Heavy crossbow:
    Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 06-28-2017 at 06:19 AM.
    Wiki page.

Bah. Electrical Blast Rune Arm. As if we don't have a million of those already. Was hoping for some cool and unique AoE for the Rune Arm Shot, but oh well.

More yawn "Quality this, insightful that". I guess they want to save all the creativity for Ravenloft?
    ||| Ghallanda - Ryethieldus |||

mmm some new options I guess
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethiel View Post
    Bah. Electrical Blast Rune Arm. As if we don't have a million of those already. Was hoping for some cool and unique AoE for the Rune Arm Shot, but oh well.

More yawn "Quality this, insightful that". I guess they want to save all the creativity for Ravenloft?

Well, and keep in mind this stuff is all INCREDIBLY easy to get. There's some interesting filler items in there, the Wis/Cha/Int items are nice if you haven't got your Slavers set put together yet.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    Some visual:

Light Armor:

Doesn't that look identical to Scales of Malice from the previous update?

I'm a little disappointed. What about the robes/clothing with the leather icon?

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    What does it look like equipped?

If it doesn't have any new artwork, may I suggest:

The image on the left I photoshopped the collar to get the right color but the image on the right facing a way from me was a screenshot I took of another player in the marketplace. I've been coveting this particular robe for years and have yet to be graced by the RNG deities.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    snip
    No new pretty cosmetics. Fired from the PC!
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

nothing that beats our current gear

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    No new pretty cosmetics. Fired from the PC!
    I was actually thinking yesterday about a cosmetic that's the opposite of pretty. A drow style robe made to look like the under skin/armor of the Drow hunter's Armor or Epic Death's Rampart.

Imagine if you will, a robe that resembles these armors. The result might be a little too creepy and alien looking, I'm not sure.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Another cloth armor focusing on MRR. This one gives you over 50 MRR all on its own! SSG devs, did you forget that MRR caps at 50 in cloth?

Please don't release this horrible item
    Poppytop of Khyber; I have no alts. Sodapoppy, Poppydieslot, and Poppytart may never be seen in the same party as me but, I assure you, that is because of reasons other than their being alts.
    Come party with the Poppy! Join the BrattyTop flight!

They put themselves in a bind when they made first random, and then cannith gear so strong as well as versatile. They're left with putting on these "quality" bonuses. But they're too small to really be worth the trouble for leveling gear, and who really cares enough about cap gear right now to bother refitting for a quality bonus? Well I suppose some people do, so they can speak to the lvl 28 stuff.

None of this really seems that attractive. I'm not really sure what the solution is without more power creep though which isn't what I want. Maybe more stuff with obviously useful combinations in slots that don't get any of it right now. Like int/insightful int/quality int in a ring slot. Basically I'd like leveling gear that makes my life easier rather than gives me headache trying to figure out how I can fit it in so I have a +1 quality bonus that doesn't seem worth the trouble.

And weapons really should have something "special" other than elemental damage dice. Increased crit range/(improved) paralyzing/blind on crit/real vampirism/etc. I'd rather just craft a sonic/slashing falchion or whatever than bother with that greatsword.

edit: also any heroic item with fortificaiton is dumb right now. You can slot 100% fort at lvl 8, a lvl 15 item with 94% is pointless. I get that you have a formula and whatnot, but it just doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by SerPounce; 06-28-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Wow that's some collection of kit, it's great to finally see a new named great sword at long last and even a D.Axe too!

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladislaio View Post
    Another cloth armor focusing on MRR. This one gives you over 50 MRR all on its own! SSG devs, did you forget that MRR caps at 50 in cloth?

Please don't release this horrible item
    I'm still of the camp that both Cloth and Light Armor should be 100 MRR, but agreed. The 45 MRR alone is overkill for most people between PLs, racial/class, Mythic bonuses, or other sheltering bonuses. If my main were to throw this on, it would could over 100 MRR... of course capped at 50. I'd say drop the Quality MRR and add Spell Pen of some sort - make it thematically match the Arcanum enhancement (which gives SP and spell pen). In fact, dropping the defensive benefits and going full blown into SP and spell pen would be nice and could see this as a build potential for casters.

Generally most of these items make nice holdover fillers for Slave Lord crafting, and considering the lack of stat items from the last update, that is nice. Specific items I think need adjustments beyond the Deep Arcanum clothing:

Pendant of Hidden Tools: This item is too scattered. I prefer much more specialized "tools"/items as having to switch a half dozen items to do a single lock or trap is just tedious. I'd much rather have 4 items - one for searching, one for traps, one for picking locks, and one for sneaking, than having to swap four items for when i want to pick a lock or whatever. Considering the name, having Insightful and Quality Open Lock and Disable Device device to pair up with the Magewright Toolkit or Stealthy Pilfering or any other setup would be nice, and just drop the stealth abilities.

The other piece is a constant frustration of mine: the lack of Enhanced Ki items. We've only gotten one in the last TWENTY TWO updates, and even that was almost ten updates ago. It's a key mechanic of the Monk class, and they really need to be provided at a more regular pace. This particular update I see two items it could fit pretty well on: Chieftan, being a Wisdom and Will based item, it would make sense. Also Soujerner's Cowl, as it is an item that describes itself as focusing where you need to go so as to not end up like the last owner, and would thematically make sense with Ki. Or maybe an entirely new item... just something, please.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Community Member

I hope there's a Warhammer in the new loot. They just gave Warhammer proficiency to Artificers and it would encourage a few to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    I'm still of the camp that both Cloth and Light Armor should be 100 MRR
    Me too. Steel has said they have plans afoot, wonder what they are ? Hope it's something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    The other piece is a constant frustration of mine: the lack of Enhanced Ki items. We've only gotten one in the last TWENTY TWO updates, and even that was almost ten updates ago. It's a key mechanic of the Monk class, and they really need to be provided at a more regular pace. This particular update I see two items it could fit pretty well on: Chieftan, being a Wisdom and Will based item, it would make sense. Also Soujerner's Cowl, as it is an item that describes itself as focusing where you need to go so as to not end up like the last owner, and would thematically make sense with Ki. Or maybe an entirely new item... just something, please.
    Again, agreed. They don't have to be every update but something please.

Someday I'd like to see a trinket that acts as an eternal set of thieves tools.

Has anyone equipped the robe yet? Can we see an image of what it looks like equipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Someday I'd like to see a trinket that acts as an eternal set of thieves tools.
    That's a really cool idea. They could also make Eternal Thieves Tools as part of Reaper rewards or Remnants or Favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

I would have the handwraps metal-threaded with something to break DR. Sure, shintao gets this anyway from cores but it would appeal to splashes
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast