Community Member

Default ML problems with heroic globe

I have slotted heroic Globe of Imperial Blood (ML14, +3 to all stats) into the colorless slot of Swampscale Armor (ML8). I want to toss this armor on my druid's wolf. For some reason, the resultant item is ML16. Login/logout did not help. Ideas?
    Last edited by cru121; 05-16-2018 at 06:14 AM.

Have you checked if Heroic Globe has ML 16? The item gets the same ML as the augment crystall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    Have you checked if Heroic Globe has ML 16? The item gets the same ML as the augment crystall.
    The Ml for the globe is 14, methinks
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Default Similar problem with Mysterious Cloak

I have similar problem with Sapphire of Crushing Wave Guard and Mysterious Cloak:
    Last edited by cru121; 05-16-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Community Member

I no longer have the screenshot but i had similar-ish "problem" with golems heart. Golems heart lists ml of 28. I slotted it into first tier shadowscale armor and it obtained the ml of the item of 26 and was oddly able to equip it at lvl 26. Once i upgraded the armor to 28 the ml shown changed to the expected 28.

Ok, I hate to necro a thread that is this old but I just got to experience it myself :/ so creating a new thread is dumb when this one still exists.

Is there a solution (after all these years)? I really want my item to be level 20, not 22.

p.s. Augment was looted by me this evening (or is that, morning?). The item itself was acquired through Cannith Challenges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    This^ in so many words is how you say time and feedback on Lammania are wasted.

Community Member

Same issue with Deconstructor, it's ML26 augment but increase ML weapon to ML28 instead ML26.