Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default still missing outfits

March 12, 2013, log in and check on the character on Argonesson and still missing the outfit.

Nothing in the mail.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Tolero stated in the You Tube video today that outfit returns have been completed. Still no dev update in this thread, and I haven't found my missing outfits in game. Might be ticket time.
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by rfachini View Post
    Tolero stated in the You Tube video today that outfit returns have been completed. Still no dev update in this thread, and I haven't found my missing outfits in game. Might be ticket time.
    Same. My ranger and possibly my pally got outfits but my monk who had 6 go missing didn't get a single one.

The character who needs his outfits back the most has his "unclothed" skin looking like one of the new outfits. Switching outfits does not change the unclothed skin back to regular. I wonder if that contributed to his not getting outfits returned.

This was the response to my help ticket:
    The issue you have described is not an issue that the In-Game Support team can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://forums.ddo.com/new_bug.php? to aid in the research of this issue. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled.

Since I'm sure Turbine is aware of the outfit issue, and I did bug report it on Update day, I don't think that will help. I'll try account support. Not sure if this will help.
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default SNAFU situation normal all.......

See you in game soon.

In Mother Russia, we tell you when you have outfit. Listen closely, "YOU HAVE OUTFIT, Tavareesch."

Or, "These are not the droids you are looking for."

As the Gambler says, "Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em."

Looks like I fold.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Community Manager

At this time all outfits should be returned. If you are still missing your outfits please check to see if they were mailed to a different character, and if they are still missing, get in touch with our support folks. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Is that what was causing the crushing lag on Thelanis last night and early this morning?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Is that what was causing the crushing lag on Thelanis last night and early this morning?
    And Argo.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    No that was the mass collectibles turn in...
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Er... um.... I don't believe that is correct. I had two characters lose outfits, and, while I have had about 6 characters get back outfits, one of the two characters who lost outfits never got any back.

Not really a big deal to me, as he was wearing the DDO equivalent of a hefty bag with holes cut out for arms and head, but worth mentioning none-the-less.
    Bogenbroom's legion... 102 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Default Still no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    At this time all outfits should be returned. If you are still missing your outfits please check to see if they were mailed to a different character, and if they are still missing, get in touch with our support folks. Thanks!
    I have not received the outfits back and Yes I have checked very carefully on every character.
    I have tried very hard to get some sort of reply from the support team as suggested. I have been in touch with GM's who close the tickets and give no assistance.
    I have logged a bug report last Tuesday and have heard nothing back.
    What should I do next?
    I just want my stuff back, please, or some sort of response would be nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234