Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default lol wow happy bitrhday

you can tell ddo is getting older cuz just like in real life the older you get the worse the presents get.
    Heffty, Handee, Brainy, Grouchy, Vanitty, Paapa, Lazie, Smurffette, Jokie
    Best Pally and Guild Leader...PERIOD (Handee)
    Guild Leader Of A.O.K.

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

That's so true. The wish cake blows away the presents from this year and last unless the "chance" at a heart of wood or some very cool stuff is pretty high. And even then, we have to run around like idiots looking for eggs for that chance. (Yes I know free stuff is free stuff... but what heffty said is still true)

Thumbs up "free"

Sure it's free, but if it's anything like any other collect and turn in for a chance at something good in DDO (gold coins, blue coins etc) with a much bigger chance (say 200 to .001 odds) of getting vender trash then you'll be buying more chances at free loot in the DDO store in no time.

with a greater aura I got turning in my blessing

are you ready

a festival twig
    and 3 angels tears(casts panacea)
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

w00t another grind. just what i wanted.
    I am roleplaying. My toons are zergers.

Community Member

Please post turn-in results here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=231786

i got a teleport rod with when i turned in my blessing with an ultimate aura

pretty neat for my fighter
    Shandi TRing - Jackdal 20th Figther - Kaven 18th Fighter / 1st Monk
    Proud Member of D.W.A.T. since 2006 of Xoriat, now Thelanis
    ...and when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks back at you...

Community Member

I got a Major Mana Pot for one of the runs, also got a +4 Weakening Khopesh, a club that gives me 50 Cure Moderate Wounds, and two other weapons. I've only done 5 runs so far on one toon and he still has 10 more tokens to use. I'll do all the rest later.
    Visit the DDO Wiki! Unique items: Quest Rewards - Raid Loot - Chest Loot - Item Sets
    DDO Store List, with references on how you can gain items ingame for free!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    with a greater aura I got turning in my blessing

are you ready

a festival twig
    and 3 angels tears(casts panacea)
    Remember it is best to hang onto your blessing until you do really well at the hunt for the best prizes. You can start using the blessing as low as "greater" aura, but it is ideal to try for even greater auras before using the blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feylina View Post
    w00t another grind. just what i wanted.
    14 characters X 15 egg runs = 210 egg runs. How long do these runs take? Why not just give players something instead of another time sink that may not net anything. Time sinks get old..
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    14 characters X 15 egg runs = 210 egg runs. How long do these runs take? Why not just give players something instead of another time sink that may not net anything. Time sinks get old..
    What you call a time sink, others may call fun. One man's trash...

Quote Originally Posted by bradleyforrest View Post
    What you call a time sink, others may call fun. One man's trash...
    In the past they just gave players something for the birthday or they put on a celebration which was a nice party (marketplace destruction).
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Wink Woot!..

DDO is 10days from 4 years old & all I got are some rotten eggs. At least I still have about 20 characters who still have their 2nd Anniversary Djinn Cakes! Happy B-Day DDO! (Just woke-up and about to log-in)
    Cya' Online,
    CASE.
    SARLONA: Mithral Hall- Kace, Axle, Boarshead, Braizer, Dweomer, Imperel, Shaydes, Sheath. WithoutFear. Lloth's Children- Grumph. ARGO: DRAGON- Drygaien, MPAKT. Warrior's Soul- Dweomer, Phealer, Quickkick, UrsaMajor. THELANIS: Mror Hold- Razorred, Halisstraa, Mhjolnir, Ollyver, Tuskso. KHYBER: Dwarven Defenders- Numberz, AlphaBits, Corrigia, DeuxNombres, Lilbastich, Rowaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Remember it is best to hang onto your blessing until you do really well at the hunt for the best prizes. You can start using the blessing as low as "greater" aura, but it is ideal to try for even greater auras before using the blessing.
    I hate to say to but listing all the aura's in the instructions so that people know how high they have to go would have been a good idea.
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Guildie just got a ML 20 +6 STR Bracers of Repair +10.

Default :-)

I know it's rare for anyone to post happily around here lately, but personally I think it sounds like fun. But then again I am the epitome of a "casual gamer". I look forward to the scavenger hunt, and the ice when it comes back too! Jumping off after coins, while chatting to my friends, was fun and what I come to play for. If it's not about your friends and having fun what is a game for?
    Sarlona - Tsukki (20 Monk) Eldi (17 Ranger) Rowenah (20 Cleric) Kesstrel (17 Bard) Phedrre (18 Wizard) Losst (11 Cleric) Tinkerrbell (2 Ranger/8 Rogue) Kerowyyn (1 Fighter/5 Ranger/1 Rogue) Liadin (4 Druid)
    ~*Proud member of the Harpers*~

What is a heart of wood?
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    What is a heart of wood?
    Umm...umm...probably best if you ask your hubby first thing in the morning.

INGO
    Ghallanda
    Ingo - Human Paladin

Default Yeah...

I enjoy the Festivities & such, Was REALLY hoping for free LR/GR tokens ala Djinn Cakes...

While still 'free'... was not quite the way I envisioned it.
    Kinda reminds me of my 30th B-Day(8yrs ago) when I woke up and nobody was home and didn't get a single call or anything all day long.

Not trying to ruin anyones Par-tay... Still gonna enjoy it later when I get off work. Someone wake me up when it's raining Hearts of Wood!
    SARLONA: Mithral Hall- Kace, Axle, Boarshead, Braizer, Dweomer, Imperel, Shaydes, Sheath. WithoutFear. Lloth's Children- Grumph. ARGO: DRAGON- Drygaien, MPAKT. Warrior's Soul- Dweomer, Phealer, Quickkick, UrsaMajor. THELANIS: Mror Hold- Razorred, Halisstraa, Mhjolnir, Ollyver, Tuskso. KHYBER: Dwarven Defenders- Numberz, AlphaBits, Corrigia, DeuxNombres, Lilbastich, Rowaan.

So I just ran 8 characters
    Got to ultimate everytime before I turned in Travelers blessing
    I got rods of teleport x4
    3 sets of xp pots
    and a rest shrine...

Wheres my +3 lesser..?
    Ultimega - Ultimegus - Uggolla - Intell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast