As far as I'm aware, the current max dodge cap adds up to 63% (Or 64% if you want to keep remembering to sneak for one second every ten seconds to keep your Measure the Foe stack up from Assassin tree, but that does not have good quarterstaff synergy spread across multiple trees and I refuse to run it. Also it's super tedious)

Exclusive to the Halfling Rogue/Fighter/Monk

25% Base
3% T2 Halfling - Nimble Reaction
3% T2 Fighter Kensei - Ascetic Training: Agility
3% T3 Fighter Kensei - Athletic Mastery (Requires Dodge, Mobility)
3% T2 Ninja Spy - Agility
3% T3 Henshin Mystic - Embrace the Void
2% Core 3 Thief Acrobat - Tumbler (Requires Rogue level 6)
2% Core 4 Thief Acrobat - Kip Up (Requires Rogue level 12)
5% T5 Thief Acrobat - Spinning Staff Wall
8% Grandmaster Ocean Stance (Requires taking Adept and Master of Forms while leveling up)
4% Legendary Feat - Scion of the Astral Plane (You can also take Scion of the Plane of Air, but why would you do that when you can stay Centered at the same time and get 8% Doublestrike)
2% Guild Amenity - Fencing Master

My current setup is Halfling 13 Rogue/4 Fighter/3 Monk.
I don't know, thought it'd be interesting to share, for hilarity's sake.
Go nuts.

Action Point Spread:
Thief Acrobat - 36 Points
Henshin Mystic - 13 Points
Ninja Spy - 8 Points
Kensei - 14 Points
Halfling - 8 Points

Remaining 1 point can be spent as necessary. Maybe if you had Racial Points you could spent it in Vault from Thief Acrobat. It's like Abundant Step, but with Quarterstaves!

Note: I limited myself to sticking to 60% Dodge because I really wanted Vault and 3 ranks in Shadow Dodge, which gave +1 Dexterity and +1% Dodge per rank for 2 points each, so I cut out on Ninja Spy entirely. I'm already gimp enough with the penalty I gave myself to the PRR, I needed more Dexterity to keep my damage up :P.