I added Superior glaciation VIII to a +3 Superior Potency VI scepter. The + of the item went from +12 to +19. Yeehaaww. I equipped the item and it gave me the message in my combat log that now my ice based spells will do 50% more damage due to Superior Glaciation VIII. I then figured what the heck and decided to put Frost on the weapon for giggles. Not so funny as I soon after found out that the Frost recipe OVERWROTE my superior glaciation VIII. The + of the weapon is now back to +12. No message about ice spell dmg when equipped. Let me tell you that I already have a +3 superior combustion VII scepter WITH Superior Glaciation VIII on it AND icy burst. This all happened without a hitch during the July winter games. I put in a new ticket and the GM advised me that This isn't a known issue and so he couldn't help me get Superior Glaciation VIII back on the weapon. Well it is NOT in the release notes/known issues for Update 8. So it is a bug. What I am wondering is, how do I get my item fixed to have the stats it should?