Default +4 Holy Bastard Sword Of Pure Good

FOR TRADE:

+4 Holy Bastard Sword of Pure Good LV 14

LOOKING FOR:

SIMILAR ITEM IN MARTIAL OR A DAGGER/SS/RAPIER. I WILL CONSIDER A +3 VERSION SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A FEAT IN BS. ANY SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED INCLUDING STAT ITEMS (DEX, WIS, CHA)

ITEM TRADED MONTHS AGO .... THANKS FOR BUMP AXE!! HUH?
    Last edited by Eldun; 09-17-2007 at 07:59 AM.
    Eldun, Eldette, Eldunica, Elduminum, Eldookin, Eldojo, Eldeberries, DarkEldun, DrEldun, Kristinka, Woodpile
    Officer of Pestilence. Looting's our business and business was good until the Dev's ruined the game by making everything exclusive, bound to account, and ridiculously trivial.

Default bastard

Ill give you a shiney new nickle!!!
    Leader of PESTILENCE!!Loot whoring is our business and business is GOOD! Revrend Band.
    "I would never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Community Member

The 14-12 is not a possibility, it is a fact. The 14 items were bugged and if you add up the bonuses they are actually only level 12.
    I drink harder than you, ride harder than you and if I have spare time I might just play this game too.
    Shinarel Arashin, Arishna, Tosshin, Castshin, A warforged named 5u3
    Please make "Reading Comprehension" a class skill for all forum posters

Default Shiney new nickel

If I traded you for that shiney new nickle and then found someone to trade me the nickle for a vorpal penny would I be a re-trader for profit?
    Eldun, Eldette, Eldunica, Elduminum, Eldookin, Eldojo, Eldeberries, DarkEldun, DrEldun, Kristinka, Woodpile
    Officer of Pestilence. Looting's our business and business was good until the Dev's ruined the game by making everything exclusive, bound to account, and ridiculously trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldun View Post
    If I traded you for that shiney new nickle and then found someone to trade me the nickle for a vorpal penny would I be a re-trader for profit?
    No, you would be a sucker cause everyone knows that a penny can only be a smiter and a quarter is a vorpal.
    Server: Thelanis, Guild: Umber Hulks
    Kizkut (Ranger/Cleric-15/1), Khaoz (Wizard-20)
    "Ranger is a Lifestyle, not a Profession."
    An Amatuer built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooks View Post
    No, you would be a sucker cause everyone knows that a penny can only be a smiter and a quarter is a vorpal.
    GAGAGAGAGAGAGA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot View Post
    Whats going on here? Walk in my shoes hurt your feet then know why berry and I do dirt in the street. Like he said, this is an IFV thread now, get off my block son...

Looking For List Changed

bump