Thread: Strange...

Default Strange...

I had a stack of 100 invisibility pots in my shared bank. I put them into a player's backpack, split the stack into fifties, and then put one stack of fifty back in the shared bank. Then I ran several more quests and then logged off for the day.

Today, when I logged in, at the top of my shared bank (most recent deposits) is a stack of 50 invisibility pots and a stack of 100 invisibility pots.

I'm 99.9% certain there was only one stack of 100 in my shared bank when I took it out yesterday.

Very strange.
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade (Epic Triple Completionist), Archernicus Thornwood, Crestellin Moonwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield (Heroic Triple Completionist, Epic Triple Completionist.)

Leader of Guinness Knights (Level 165), which is (since June 2021) a two-man, father-son guild.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Community Member

Maybe you just couldn't see them? Maybe they were invisible portions?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post
    I had a stack of 100 invisibility pots in my shared bank. I put them into a player's backpack, split the stack into fifties, and then put one stack of fifty back in the shared bank. Then I ran several more quests and then logged off for the day.

Today, when I logged in, at the top of my shared bank (most recent deposits) is a stack of 50 invisibility pots and a stack of 100 invisibility pots.

I'm 99.9% certain there was only one stack of 100 in my shared bank when I took it out yesterday.

Very strange.
    LOL. For this they will shut the game down, lag or broken slayers, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by thedip View Post
    Maybe you just couldn't see them? Maybe they were invisible portions?
    lol
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular