Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Suggestion on family DDO party

Hello everyone. I would like to get some suggestion on a party make up build and suggestions. Hello everyone. I would like to get some suggestion on a party make up build and suggestions. I used to play table version AD&D 2nd ed many many years ago. I now have 3 young teenagers. The queen of the family due to the things happing in the USA with guns will not allow them play FPS games. We watched stranger things on netflix as a family one night and I recall how much fun I had with AD&D. I remember I tried DDO maybe 13 years ago? But so much have changed and I really do not even recall much.
    I would like some suggestion on a 4 people party, I am guessing healer is a must, a caster, a thief (maybe since I see traps and locks), and tank? My issue is how to build each of the character? I know from memory that there is no point putting high wis into a wizard and things like that. But I do not know how much points to put into each stat or what feats to take.
    If someone can point out maybe a step by step on what to take that would be a great help. I would hate to find that later on that we have picked useless feats, like letting that high wisdom wizard wear heavy armor.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Tetsuo-; 04-28-2023 at 06:53 PM.