Community Member

Lightbulb Mobs warping to you should appear in front of you

When mobs warp to you (Hezrous and reapers, perhaps more) they appear behind you and not in front of you.

This is a problem when you just started casting a spell before they warp since it will not land. However, it will cause cool-down on the spell. Maybe it is the same on non-instantaneous abilities I don’t know.

It would be great if the mobs could appear a few feet in front of the character instead so the spell or ability is not wasted.

Yea, and it's right behavior to mobs. You miss your spell? Good! You was backstabbed from behind? Perfect!
    English not my native language. What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Klixen View Post
    When mobs warp to you (Hezrous and reapers, perhaps more) they appear behind you and not in front of you.

This is a problem when you just started casting a spell before they warp since it will not land. However, it will cause cool-down on the spell. Maybe it is the same on non-instantaneous abilities I don’t know.

It would be great if the mobs could appear a few feet in front of the character instead so the spell or ability is not wasted.
    Hey devs, while you are considering this change, could you line up all mobs like Dominos, so they all fall down together.

No wait. Let's make all mobs statues, and all we have to do is cast spells and watch them stand there.

Wait wait wait. Let's just remove mobs from the dungeons all together.

Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Quote Originally Posted by Klixen View Post
    AND give you a 5-second warning before it happens, "incoming" or some such (just a small popup would be great, thx!)

Or - BETTER - if they stood there, waiting, until you clicked that same popup, so they would know when you're ready. (This would also make going afk in the middle of a fight a LOT more convenient.)

Community Member

/not signed

Teleporting critters often land in front of you. The ones that don't are just smarter.