Community Member

Default Looking for leveling/reincarnation guild

I am looking for a leveling/reincarnation guild that does high reaper and does not mind running/carrying helping new players
    the size of the guild does not matter as long as the players are active, friendly and welcoming to new players, i can adapt to play styles if needed.

Hey,
    what server?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

sorry should have my servers , so preferably i would like to be on Cannith however i am open to running on other servers

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karimarie View Post
    I am looking for a leveling/reincarnation guild that does high reaper and does not mind running/carrying helping new players
    the size of the guild does not matter as long as the players are active, friendly and welcoming to new players, i can adapt to play styles if needed.
    The Silver Legion on Cannith has a number of groups that focus on TRs. I am a member of a static group that has been meeting on Thursday nights for something like 13 years. We normally speed through heroics on low reaper (R4 normally) just to get them done. We turn up the dial a bit in Epics (up to R7)and then once we hit cap, we go R7 - R10 to get all that fancy first time legendary bonus. Once we have farmed all the first time bonuses out (or we decide that the group composition isn't really working for high R), we typically TR and repeat the process. Others in the guild have groups that do variations of this. Our group has a spot open if you are interested in joining the Silver Legion. You can find out more at www.guildmedieval.com if you are interested in joining.

- Rugar
    Andrialla / Archellus / Kadarin / Mercantile Joe
    Knight of The Silver Legion (Forum name: Rugar)
    Cannith / Orien