Default Anyone teaching raids on Thelanis?

Hey there - been playing for a long time, have a pretty decent toon and along with my husband and friend we have done a number of raids 3 manning them....but some of the harder more complex ones we haven't gotten very far. (think Sharn, Barovia etc.) Wondering if there are folks who teach raids to other players on Thelanis.

On this TR run the three of us are pretty much on a main build and close to hitting 30 again.

PM me if anyone has a raid group that's looking for 3 capable players (currently an Acid/Cold Sorc, Shaderkai Rogue, Casting Favoured Soul (Non healing)

Thanks!
    Founder of Mickory ~ Former Officer of ATD
    Thayill * Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Sargavand
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Hey there - been playing for a long time, have a pretty decent toon and along with my husband and friend we have done a number of raids 3 manning them....but some of the harder more complex ones we haven't gotten very far. (think Sharn, Barovia etc.) Wondering if there are folks who teach raids to other players on Thelanis.

On this TR run the three of us are pretty much on a main build and close to hitting 30 again.

PM me if anyone has a raid group that's looking for 3 capable players (currently an Acid/Cold Sorc, Shaderkai Rogue, Casting Favoured Soul (Non healing)

Thanks!
    Sent a pm