Thread: druidic oath

Community Member

Default druidic oath

i know metal breaks it and all...but what bout the dragonplate(medium,heavy,light) its made of natural dragonhide but does it count as metal and break the oath?

Quote Originally Posted by Kefrem View Post
    i know metal breaks it and all...but what bout the dragonplate(medium,heavy,light) its made of natural dragonhide but does it count as metal and break the oath?
    It does not break the oath.
    Eternal Champions of Argo

Community Member

thank ya much

Also, if you're using shields, there's a work-around to allow you to use metal shields & orbs with feydark illusionist's shadow imbue as it changes the material type to force - you'll need to remove & reequip it every time you cast the shadow imbue but it works. Confront any foe, the 2nd core in divine crusader changes the material type to light so that can work too in epic levels.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Also, if you're using shields, there's a work-around to allow you to use metal shields & orbs with feydark illusionist's shadow imbue as it changes the material type to force - you'll need to remove & reequip it every time you cast the shadow imbue but it works. Confront any foe, the 2nd core in divine crusader changes the material type to light so that can work too in epic levels.
    Good to know!
    So for 3 AP in Feydark I can use Golden Orb of Death as Druid, right?
    How often I have to recast the Imbue with Shadow? Once per login is fine, every location change probably not.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by magaiti View Post
    Good to know!
    How often I have to recast the Imbue with Shadow? Once per login is fine, every location change probably not.
    The buff has a duration but it sticks through location changes.

Quote Originally Posted by magaiti View Post
    Good to know!
    Yep, it's a solid performer.

Imbue with shadow is treated as a buff like any other, so it has a duration & will need to be recast alongside any others you use when entering quests, after resting or dying, or it simply running out. Since it's cast on the weapon rather than you, it won't be dispelled by beholders though. It can be irritating, but it's not all that much extra hassle really in return for the extra equipment options.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.