Community Member

Default Cannot Run Lamannia

As in the title, I downloaded and installed the test server client. I also included an older version of the DirectX runtime files within the folder. However, for some reason as soon as I hit play, it says searching for a line to connect like normal, the launcher closes.

And nothing happens.

It does not show up in Task Manager or anywhere, the game just fails to launch. The normal version works fine. The server itself shows it is online and says I played 'Today' despite the game not actually running. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Meharial View Post
    As in the title, I downloaded and installed the test server client. I also included an older version of the DirectX runtime files within the folder. However, for some reason as soon as I hit play, it says searching for a line to connect like normal, the launcher closes.

And nothing happens.

It does not show up in Task Manager or anywhere, the game just fails to launch. The normal version works fine. The server itself shows it is online and says I played 'Today' despite the game not actually running. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Having the exact same issue aswell. I tried uninstalling it and reaquire the lammania install downloader and it wouldn't let me download it.
    Shaox xKahn of Orien server

~Let me in....

Quote Originally Posted by Meharial View Post

And nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Duhboy View Post
    Having the exact same issue aswell. I tried uninstalling it and reaquire the lammania install downloader and it wouldn't let me download it.
    Try switching in the Options in the launcher to the 64-bit client.

I had the same problem until I did this.

Now Lamannia opens up just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

This worked! Thank you so much!

Community Member

I had to switch to 64bit. Thanks.
    32bit client worked last week. I wonder what did they break and will this break prod servers, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

Switching to 64 bit worked. Thank you so much!!! I love you
    Shaox xKahn of Orien server

~Let me in....