Default Standard Ranged RxBow Build?

What's the current standard leveling to endgame build for a pew pew xbow build? My specific focus is R1 solo play with an eye to usefulness in a PUG. I have an arti life coming up on my main and was looking for a solid all around leveling in R1 build. I'd almost certainly be a dwarf, mainly because that's where I am in Racial PLs.

I was looking at a copy of Ying/Carpone's arti reference build and it seemed like good place to start, but I've found maximize and Quicken to be fairly essential if you ever want to cast an offensive spell for crowd control. Is there a standard pew pew xbow build around?

Race: Gnome
    StatsL: 20 INT, 16 CON , 16 DEX
    Arti 20
    Feats:
    1 Artificer Point Blank Shot (Rapid Reload is free)
    2 Artificer
    3 Artificer Rapid Shot
    4 Artificer Quicken
    5 Artificer
    6 Artificer Precision
    7 Artificer
    8 Artificer Precise Shot
    9 Artificer Construct Essence
    10 Artificer
    11 Artificer
    12 Artificer IC:Ranged, Imp. Construct Essence
    13 Artificer
    14 Artificer
    15 Artificer Maximize
    16 Artificer Imp Precise Shot
    17 Artificer
    18 Artificer PL Wiz.
    19 Artificer
    20 Artificer Insightful Relfexes
    21 Expanded Clip
    22 Epic Spell Power: Electric
    24 Overwhelming Critical
    25 Doubleshot
    27 Combat Archery
    28 Enbodiment of Law (I was LN)
    30 Scion of the Plane of Air (?), SF: Evo
    31 Arcane Warrior (?)

This seems to give all the ranged feats, Maximize/Quicken for QoL improvements, and decent Imbue dice.

Enhancements:
    41 BE,
    13 Harper INT/hit/dmg, KtA
    26 RM for reconstruct

ED: Mostly in Shiradi, Epic Strike from LD with Tier 3 Trip, Leftovers in Shadowdancer.

I'm running with a Heavy Repeater since I have nothing in Inqui, but I'm not really convinced this is optimal. The other big weakness of this build is it has very low(ish) health clocking in at around 1.3k without reaper points. What should I be looking at instead with the advent of U59?

Also is anyone else constantly and accidentally tabbing out of the game window while trying to fire their rune arm? So terrible.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

EDIT: Just noticed you wanted a repeater. D'oh! Ignore the inquisitive nonsense. But Insightful Reflexes - still a win

So wait, are you doing Dwarf lives - where the class is irrelevant, or Arti lives, where the race is irrelevant?

Pure Arti is great on many fronts, but doesn't get evasion until level 26, which can limit your utility as a trapper - and you are not taking Insightful Reflexes, which to me are essential.

My favorite xbow builds recently have been Alchemist Inquisitives (splitting either 18Alch/2Art to get runearm and rapid reload, or 15 Alch/3Rgr/2Rog for free rapid shot and LOTS of imbue dice). Both have Alchemist buffs and curative admixtures, so can help the party in a pinch, and great damage - easily soloing R3 at cap, contribute up to R6 in a group (I have about 44RP, and not completionist anything).
    Last edited by MagicalDad; 04-17-2023 at 12:10 PM.
    Khyber, Dragon Order of Arcanix (Elsir - Heroic Completionist running Racial TRs, Veryunique, Skullcrshr, TheMadness - fun builds for duo play w/ my wife)

I'm taking Insightful Relexes at 20.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalDad View Post
    So wait, are you doing Dwarf lives - where the class is irrelevant, or Arti lives, where the race is irrelevant?
    I'm actually doing both. I need an Arti life and I'll likely run SDK 1/19 arti (possibly 2/18) as an inquisitive then a bunch of lives, some on my main some on my crafter alt.

What's most immediately useful would be a build for one of my alts (gnome) that I usually park at cap and bust out for farming and raiding.
    Last edited by Kodwraith; 04-17-2023 at 04:21 PM.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.