What's the current standard leveling to endgame build for a pew pew xbow build? My specific focus is R1 solo play with an eye to usefulness in a PUG. I have an arti life coming up on my main and was looking for a solid all around leveling in R1 build. I'd almost certainly be a dwarf, mainly because that's where I am in Racial PLs.

I was looking at a copy of Ying/Carpone's arti reference build and it seemed like good place to start, but I've found maximize and Quicken to be fairly essential if you ever want to cast an offensive spell for crowd control. Is there a standard pew pew xbow build around?

Race: Gnome
StatsL: 20 INT, 16 CON , 16 DEX
Arti 20
Feats:
1 Artificer Point Blank Shot (Rapid Reload is free)
2 Artificer
3 Artificer Rapid Shot
4 Artificer Quicken
5 Artificer
6 Artificer Precision
7 Artificer
8 Artificer Precise Shot
9 Artificer Construct Essence
10 Artificer
11 Artificer
12 Artificer IC:Ranged, Imp. Construct Essence
13 Artificer
14 Artificer
15 Artificer Maximize
16 Artificer Imp Precise Shot
17 Artificer
18 Artificer PL Wiz.
19 Artificer
20 Artificer Insightful Relfexes
21 Expanded Clip
22 Epic Spell Power: Electric
24 Overwhelming Critical
25 Doubleshot
27 Combat Archery
28 Enbodiment of Law (I was LN)
30 Scion of the Plane of Air (?), SF: Evo
31 Arcane Warrior (?)

This seems to give all the ranged feats, Maximize/Quicken for QoL improvements, and decent Imbue dice.

Enhancements:
41 BE,
13 Harper INT/hit/dmg, KtA
26 RM for reconstruct

ED: Mostly in Shiradi, Epic Strike from LD with Tier 3 Trip, Leftovers in Shadowdancer.

I'm running with a Heavy Repeater since I have nothing in Inqui, but I'm not really convinced this is optimal. The other big weakness of this build is it has very low(ish) health clocking in at around 1.3k without reaper points. What should I be looking at instead with the advent of U59?

Also is anyone else constantly and accidentally tabbing out of the game window while trying to fire their rune arm? So terrible.