Community Member

Default Pls add mythic crafting and reaper crafting by threads of fate and comms of valor

Sitting with 40,000+ comms of valor and 10,000+ threads of fate. These were supposed to be end-game ings but I cant use them for anything to improve my character. Not having much luck with mythic and reaper bonus to items, so atleast add these to the valor and fate barter windows.

It would be nice, but I can guarantee you that if they ever add that then it will be with new ingredients so everyone starts with nothing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valtan View Post
    Sitting with 40,000+ comms of valor and 10,000+ threads of fate. These were supposed to be end-game ings but I cant use them for anything to improve my character. Not having much luck with mythic and reaper bonus to items, so atleast add these to the valor and fate barter windows.
    This would obviate the reaper gear/shards grind so that will never happen. I do agree about mythic bonuses, though, since there are items such as the raid weapons that can only be obtained from upgrading, that can never gain mythic bonuses normally since the original item gets destroyed in the process of upgrading.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by misterski View Post
    This would obviate the reaper gear/shards grind so that will never happen.
    That would be wonderful. The sentient item thing was bad enough as people stopped passing gear so they could feed their gems instead, but reaper fragments were so much worse as now no one wants to pass anything with a reaper bonus so all the best gear is constantly getting destroyed. That system needs to be gutted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    That would be wonderful. The sentient item thing was bad enough as people stopped passing gear so they could feed their gems instead, but reaper fragments were so much worse as now no one wants to pass anything with a reaper bonus so all the best gear is constantly getting destroyed. That system needs to be gutted.
    Of course it would be wonderful, it's just not going to happen.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    "The sentient item thing was bad enough as people could actually get something of value from their own drops again"

7. 04-16-2023, 11:06 PM

8. 04-17-2023, 02:21 AM

9. 04-17-2023, 08:25 AM

Doing daily r10 (~20 most common quests) gives constantly ~1 fragment daily (sometimes 2, sometimes zero).
    Last edited by gravisrs; 04-17-2023 at 09:14 AM.
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Polska gildia DDO - Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

11. 04-17-2023, 10:24 AM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wahnsinnig View Post
    It would be nice, but I can guarantee you that if they ever add that then it will be with new ingredients so everyone starts with nothing.
    Threads of fate was supposed to be the end-game ingredient. Now people are sitting with thousands of them because once you have crafted filigrees and other stuff, you have nothing else to do. Adding mythic and/or reaper bonus crafting will have a constant use as we are always on gear tetris hamster wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtan View Post
    Threads of fate was supposed to be the end-game ingredient.
    I do not disagree with you. Just looking at how SSG has done things before. I also remember what SSG said about threads when they introduced them. But that was 5 years ago and as far as I remember nothing new has been added to threads since. It is just another abandoned system.
    Last edited by Wahnsinnig; 04-18-2023 at 05:10 AM.