Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Is there a newer site that guilds recruit at?

I was looking at some of these and they are multiple years old since the last update. I'm on Argonnessen, and it seems a little laggy at times, but I never see any sort of chat. I'd LOVE to try to be social in this game. Maybe hang with some folks once in a while. I'm a total scrub when it comes to D&D and DDO in particular, trying out various builds with less than spectacular results, but hey if I found a good guild for a casual player who is friendly, not disruptive and is respectful to others, at least I could suffer through my horrible builds in company.

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGamer View Post
    I was looking at some of these and they are multiple years old since the last update. I'm on Argonnessen, and it seems a little laggy at times, but I never see any sort of chat. I'd LOVE to try to be social in this game. Maybe hang with some folks once in a while. I'm a total scrub when it comes to D&D and DDO in particular, trying out various builds with less than spectacular results, but hey if I found a good guild for a casual player who is friendly, not disruptive and is respectful to others, at least I could suffer through my horrible builds in company.
    I could offer you a guild spot but personally im not part of a raid group or any guild happenings or anything its more of an open guild you can attempt to build a network of raiders to do that sort of stuff. at this point I've been working on building an account on orien as it was the cross server mega attraction and want to se how that plays out for now so won't be too active on argo for a bit.