Default Looking for a good 3rd life + Leveling guide

As the title says, I am looking leveling routine / guide to efficiently level my characters. I am sure the way I am currently going is not every efficient at all. I have access to all the expansions and I'm a subscriber. I have as couple of characters that seem to be "stuck" and they are in old, outdated builds. I would like to get them leveled up quickly so I can get them into some other better more current build.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
    You don’t hurt ‘em if you don’t hit ‘em.” - Lieutenant-General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Tyrs Paladium - Ghallanda

Inquisitive is your friend for botched builds, you can get through without any ranged feats if you need to but.. Lockania's free feat swap might help you out by swapping in things like rapid shot/rapid reload/PBS.

Leveling guides are kinda subjective - for me it's more about content you enjoy replaying.

But that said, here is what I do:
    Korthos
    Harbour
    Catacombes
    Cerulean hills
    STK
    House K 5 & 6's
    3BC
    Feywild
    Isle of Dread
    Sorrowdusk
    Von 1 -4
    Farm Shadow Crypt
    Ataraxia
    Ravenloft 1
    Droaam 1
    Ravenloft 2
    Droaam 2
    Sands (all)
    Ravenloft 3
    Relic of Sov. Past
    Archons
    Gianthold
    Devils gambit or necro 4
    Madness 1
    Sharn
    LoD into eveningstar
    Wheloon
    Sane asylym farm if needed

Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    Inquisitive is your friend for botched builds, you can get through without any ranged feats if you need to but.. Lockania's free feat swap might help you out by swapping in things like rapid shot/rapid reload/PBS.

Leveling guides are kinda subjective - for me it's more about content you enjoy replaying.

Sane asylym farm if needed
    Thanks for the ideas on trying to make my very outdated builds work better until I can get to the level I need to reincarnate.

The reason I was asking for a quest leveling guide was I do kinda what you were saying and just play what I 'like' to run. I know this is not efficient though and years ago I had a bookmark to a post that listed what quests were the best to do and how many times to do them on what specific difficulty to max the EXP gain. I can not for the life of me find that blasted bookmark so I figured I would ask here and see if anyone had anything like that.

Thank you for the list that you have provided!

I welcome anymore feedback as well from yourself and others!

Thanks
    You don’t hurt ‘em if you don’t hit ‘em.” - Lieutenant-General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Tyrs Paladium - Ghallanda

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Usually my TR group does something like this (we are VIPs and use 20% pot normally):

Use xp stones to 3-4
    Harbor lvl 2s, skipping baudry
    WW
    STK
    Irestone
    3BC
    Sentinel chain
    Tear and Gwylan
    Spies, Stromvauld mine, Haunted Library, Spies
    Von 1-4
    Shadow crypt (have opener on alt account) REHN
    Von 5-6, TS
    RL chains
    Relic, Invaders, Wizking
    (depending on xp weekends and other bonuses, we sometimes run archon chain or Lordsmarch chain(s) at this point)
    GH
    Grim, Subversion
    Orchard, Litany
    Missing, Shadow of a Doubt
    Sharn 1+2+cogs
    Sane, ETK, Monastery
    At this point, we usually need some more to cap (using sagas to relevel our guild atm), so run whatever we feel like.... LoD and sometimes wheloon normally does it, even if no good bonus weekends.

Why do we do this? Because we usually do it. We're old gits, can't be bothered to change too much :P

I would agree that changing to inquisitives would probably be fairly easy and help get those old chars to cap so you can TR them
    Or do what I did for a while: Stick THF on everything, works fine for heroics.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.